•t w e n t y f o u r •

Toms Pov:

I open the video, the screen being completely dark for the first few seconds until the camera is set somewhere in front of her mirror and i can hear the shower in the background, so i assume stef was showering. I can see her, completely naked and exposed. She reaches over to the side, grabbing the same vibrator i saw a few days ago before turning it on. She spreads her legs a little, holding the vibrator against her clit, letting out a soft moan, turning me on instantly. I give in and i slip my hands into my pants, touching myself as the video continues.

She ran her fingers along her thigh until she reached her dripping centre, slipping two fingers in, causing her to bite her lip in pleasure. As she continued to finger fuck herself, i continued to touch myself, wishing it was her hand instead of my own. Soft moans escape her lips, some just being curses and others being my name, driving me fucking crazy. She would never know the effect she has on me, its crazy.

I could tell she was edging closer to her release and so was i. Her moans got louder and her legs began to shake as she came. And with that, i came too, panting as i come down from my high. She turned the vibrator off and with that, the video ended. I clean myself up before deciding to text her back.

Me: That was amazing baby. Can i see you tomorrow?

Y/n: thank you. But stef and i are gonna go to the beach tomorrow and we kind of wanted to have girls time. Sorry tom :(

Me: Its alright. Have fun tomorrow baby. Goodnight.

Y/n: Goodnight tom :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's Pov:

I turn my phone off and I clean up, putting my pyjamas on before waiting for stef to get out of the shower. Once she's out, we both decide to chill and watch a movie. But we both end up falling asleep within the first 20 minutes.

~ the next morning ~

I wake up at around 11am stef already awake and getting ready for the beach. "Morning sleepyhead." She says as she picks some clothes from her case. "morning." I say, still waking up. I get up and walk into my bathroom, washing my face and beginning to do my skincare. I sit at my dresser and begin. "Tom called you around 30 minutes ago. I answered and he said he doesn't care what you say him and georg are coming to the beach with us and I said it's fine because georg is so hot." Stef says as she's in the midst of changing her shirt. "That's okay. I miss Tom anyways." I say, beginning my simple makeup.

After my makeup is finished I get up and stef sits down, beginning her makeup. I walk over to my closet and look through clothes, I decide on something pretty simple as it was pretty warm outside. I pick out a bikini and I get ready.

(Cute fit so u better like it love u guys

(Cute fit so u better like it love u guys. And I just wanna say, this part of the chapter sounded like 'wasting my young years' by London Grammar to me so I feel like y'all should listen as you read.)

It was around 2:30pm and we were both ready, so we left, beginning the walk to the beach. On the way, I got a call from Tom. "Hi baby. Where are you?" Tom asked. "We are on our way to the beach, are you guys there?" I ask, as we get closer to the beach. "Yeah. We are in the car park, how long will you guys be? I miss your pretty face and georg is getting a hard on just thinking about stef." Tom says with a laugh, Georg hitting him and denying it after. I look at stef and her hand is over her mouth, her face red in embarrassment and I laugh. "We'll be a few minutes, just getting closer to the car park now." With that, we say goodbye and hang up.

Stef and I look around the car park and spot them, walking over to them, Tom wrapping his arms around me as soon as I get close enough. He lays a quick kiss on my lips and I smile. Georg and stef greet each other awkwardly before we all decide to go down to the beach. We all walk down, scanning around to find a spot, which we very quickly find. I lay out my towel, the rest copying after. I remove my denim short and my shirt, folding them and putting them into my bag. I fix my bikini a little and I feel toms eyes scanning my body.

I look over at him, and I was right. "You like?" I say, spinning around so he can see it fully. "Beautiful baby. So beautiful." He tells me, laying his hands on my waist and kissing me softly. As I kiss him back I hear georg and stef erupt into laughter. I pull away from Tom and throw them a middle finger. "Shut up guys, you two haven't even had your first kiss yet. Losers." I say laughing a little as a Lay my head on toms. Chest. They look at each other, a knowing look in both of their eyes and Georg leans in, kissing my best friend passionately.

After their unbearable make out, they pull away, my face contorts to a shocked one. "You sure?" Georg says, a smirk on his face as stef was still processing. She turned to look at me and I laugh. "Everything okay there?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Come on, let's get in the water," I say, grabbing her hand and we run into the water, splashing each other and we see tom and georg stripping to their trunks before following after.

We all splash around childishly for a while, laughing and joking around and I realised, i had never really had fun like this in a while. It had very quickly became a highlight of my year.  We all settle down and swim around a little, Tom approaching me in the water, georg and stef getting out and walking back to our spot. "Hi." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck as he places his Hands on my waist, pulling me closer. "Hi." He copies. I looked into his eyes.

We had been there for around an hour already, so the sun was beginning to set. It felt somewhat like a romantic movie and I loved it. I had began to believe I was in love with him, and this moment totally confirmed it. "You look so beautiful." He breaks the silence, kissing my forehead softly before leaning his onto mine. "Thank you.." I reply nervously, smiling, my eyes still on his. "I mean it. I really do and.." he stopped, making me a little scared for his next sentence.

Then he began again, "and I want you to be my girlfriend." My eyes widened slightly at his statement. "Really?" I ask. This was the moment I had been waiting for. "Yes y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, making my heart race. I had no idea what to say or do, me fingers traced shapes on the back of his neck. "Of course I will." I reply, making it official. He was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend. "Good, now gimme a kiss before we go back." He say's playfully, kissing me passionately, this moment felt like everything and I felt my body relax as I kissed back.

We walked back to our spot, hand in hand and we saw Georg and Stef , making out, she was on his lap, his hands were on her waist. Tom whistled teasingly as they got startled and pulled away from each other. I laugh a little as Stef sits back on her towel. "God you two are getting along just fine aren't you?" I say teasingly before sitting on my towel. "Oh shut up"Stef says as she laughs, laying back to watch the sky and i do the same.

I knew Stef could sense something had happened by the smile on my face. "What happened?" She asks curiously. My face goes red and I giggle to myself, "he asked me to be his girlfriend." I tell her and she gasps, sitting up immediately. "You're joking?" She asks, her jaw dropped. "Nope", I look over at Tom and he's smiling to himself, Georg sits up too his face shocked as well. Stef begins to squeal, hugging me as I laugh, squealing with her in excitement. Georg and Tom laugh at our immaturity before we all settle down.

We all chill as the sun goes down, the pink and purple sky making this moment feel so good to me. I had never been happier. I laid my head on toms chest as he pulled me closer, cuddling me. I look over to Georg and Stef, they're sharing small kisses every once and a while. I smile, knowing my best friend was happy too.

After the sun had finally set, we all went home, Tom dropping Stef and i home. "Night Tom. Thank you my love." I tell him quietly, kissing him before hopping out. "Night baby." He says, smiling as he watches me walk into my house, Georg admiring stef at the same time. We walk in and watch Them drive away, waving bye.  We both go upstairs and prepare ourselves for bed, falling asleep as soon as our heads hit soft pillow.

SOOOO THEY A COUPLE..WHAT YALL THINK??? And I know I said a few days in the last one but....😍