• f o u r •

We arrived to the party and we got out of the taxi, thanking the driver. The house was gorgeous, it was in the "rich" neighbourhood so it was bound to be nice. I walked behind bill as we met up with Georg and Gustav. I greeted them and we all walked in. I felt eyes on me as soon as I entered the house. I looked around at all of the gorgeous girls and I felt out of place, they were all basically
naked. With tiny skirts and tiny shirts I looked out of place too.

I felt a hand snake around my waist as I looked up to see who it was I was greeted with toms handsome face. "Let's go get a new drink beautiful." He spoke, looking into my eyes. God his eyes were intoxicating. Like a drug I knew I was going to get addicted to. I think he noticed I was admiring him. "You can stare at me later. Come on" he spoke again with a chuckle on the end. My face went red and I nodded "sorry- yeah let's get a drink" i nervously said before we both walked over to the drinks and I poured myself some vodka and some fruity drink to mix with it.Tom just grabbed a beer and opened it.

We both walked over to a free couch and sat down. I crossed my legs and laid my arm on the back of the couch. I saw a girl walking over to the couch and she sat down extremely close to Tom. "Hey tom! You look so good tonight." She spoke, twirling her hair around her finger. I felt an unfamiliar feeling of jealousy wash over me. "Thank you Alexa." He spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts. He had a small smirk on his face and they began to have a conversation. I sat there awkwardly wondering if I should stay or get up and find bill.

I quickly decide to get up and walk away to find bill. As I'm searching I bump into someone. I get pushed back into a wall and I look up to see who it was. "Watch where you're going. God." I say to the tall guy in front of me. He was weirdly handsome. "I'm sorry about that." He said with an apologetic tone. "It's okay, I'm just looking for someone." I look around before saying. I see him look me up and down with his deep blue eyes before saying "I'm Charlie by the way." He holds his hand out for mine. "I'm Y/N." I put my hand on his, expecting him to shake it. But instead, he brings my hand up to his lips and lays a soft kiss on my hand. My face goes red and I smile. "What a gentleman." I say and bring my hand to my chest in a dramatic way.

He lets out a small laugh and begins to speak again. "I don't think I've ever seen you before. Are you new around here?". "Yeah! I just moved from London." I told him truthfully. We both walked over to some seats near the same couch Tom and 'Alexa' were still on. Me and Charlie begin to talk about our lives, mine in London, his in Germany. We talk for a little while before he takes out his phone and holds it out. "Could I get your number darling?". I look at his phone and I take it, typing my number into it before smiling and handing it back to him.

As we talk for a little longer, I feel a familiar pair of eyes burning holes through me. I look around the crowded room to see who it is. I then see Tom, staring at me with bill, Georg and gustav next to him just talking to each other. He notices me looking at him and he turns his eyes away from me. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Charlie asks before I turn back to him. "Yeah I'm okay, I need to go. Text me later." I smile and he nods, saying goodbye to me before I walk away, over to the guys.

"Hey guys!" I excitedly say, taking a sip from my drink. "Hey Y/N" the guys say in sync. All except Tom. "Did you have fun there?" He spoke with an obvious hint of jealousy in his tone. "Yeah I did actually." I say, trying to make him even more jealous.
"Y/N, you need to be careful around Charlie. He's known to be very possessive with girls he likes. And he seemed to like you a lot." Bill suddenly spoke with concern in his voice.

____________________________________________________________

A few drinks later the alcohol finally gets to me and I feel a familiar sense fall over me. I begin slurring my words as I talk to people. I hear a familiar song flood the room and my eyes light up as tom walks over to me.
'Don't stop the music' by Rihanna.
I excitedly (mostly drunkenly) grabbed toms hand and took him into a large crowd of drunk and mostly horny teens as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He was also sort of drunk so he got the vibe quickly. His hands gripped my waist and I was pulled closer to him so our bodies were extremely close. We both began to move our bodies to the music. I began Feeling like this was straight out of some cliche movie where they meet and have sex the same day.
(Just you wait🤭)

"You are so fucking beautiful." I felt toms breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear. My cheeks turn red and I look up into his eyes before leaning closer. He pulls me closer, so our bodies were now touching. I felt an unknown sensation in my stomach. I had never had a boyfriend or been in a relationship so I had no idea what to do in this situation. Tom leaned down to whisper into my ear "Can i kiss you princess?". I got nervous and I couldn't get my words out. "Come on princess. I know you want to." I looked into his eyes, "please Tom."

His smirk grew as he leaned in and connected our lips. I quickly i melted into it. Letting his hands roam my body however he wanted. Letting our tongues tangle and our lips fall together. The 'quick kiss' turned into a 5 minute sensual make out. We were interrupted by a panicked Bill. "Tom! Stop making out with Y/N and come help me with Georg!" Tom looked at my lips then to bill before grabbing my hand and dragging me with him whilst following Bill. My heart nearly exploded as I just realised what had actually Happened. I saw his fingers intertwined with mine and I felt like I could erupt in happy tears. I had never felt like that before.

We reached Georg in the kitchen and he was passed out on the floor with a bloody nose. He had gotten into a fight with some older guy and got beaten. Gustav stood with me to the side as bill and Tom picked him up and took him to a bathroom. Georg became conscious and bill cleaned his nose up and Tom fixed him up a little. "God Georg what did you to this time?" Tom spoke with a small laugh on the end. "Some guy was in my way and he wouldn't move so one thing led to another and this happened." Georg spoke truthfully. Tom still hadn't said anything to me since we had our extremely heated make out. Once they had cleaned Georg up they made the decision to just go back to Bill and toms house.

The taxi shortly arrived and we all got in. I felt Tom lean over and whisper in my ear "we aren't done just yet princess."

YALL. I'm so sorry this was late! I've been so busy I hope you can understand 🤪