• n i n e t e e n •

The next morning, I wake up and I instantly feel my head pounding. I groan and rub my head as i begin to remember last night. After a moment, I remember what happened between me and Charlie. My heart drops and I cover my mouth. "You are so stupid y/n." I say to myself and i lift myself off of my bed. I walk into my bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror, I look absolutely awful. I jump in the shower and I begin to get ready for school. I am extremely hungover and tired so I just throw on some comfy clothes and some light makeup. Once again, bill texts me and let's me know he's outside.

I prepare myself, knowing Tom is in the car too. I walk out, my things in hand and I get in the car, greeting bill and completely ignoring Tom. from the corner of my eye, i see he has a large hickey on his neck and i know he's trying to show them off. i scoff and he looks back at me with anger plastered on his face. On the way to school, the car is awkwardly silent and i know bill feels uncomfortable. 

We soon arrive at school and i let out a sigh of relief. I hop out of the car, bill and tom doing so shortly after. Bill holds his arm out, letting me link my arm onto his. We both enter school and walk straight to our class. We both chat for a little before class begins. As class goes on, all i can think about is tom. The argument, the way he spoke to me, the way he looked at me. 

After a few classes, it was finally lunch. Bill and i walk into the cafeteria, scanning around the room for some seats. We finally see the rest of the guys, including tom at a table. He drags me over as i try to walk away. I sit down and i look directly at tom, who was already death staring me. After seeing that, i quickly look away, feeling nervous. 

Toms pov:

My eyes stayed on her. Watching her every move. I know what she did with Charlie, but i don't think she knows what i did with Alexa. I want Y/N so bad right now, she looks so good. When i was with Alexa, all i could think about was her. Her eyes, her skin, her body, her touch. Just her. I whisper something to bill and i grab his car keys. Without saying a word i get up, walking over to y/n and pulling her with me. She stumbles a little but quickly regains balance. "what are you doing tom?" she asks, still following me. "just shut up and stay with me. we need to talk."

We quickly reach the car and we both get in. I sigh and she looks at me, confused and sort of angry. "what do you want." she asks, not even looking at me. I look down at my lap before i begin to tell the truth, "i slept with Alexa again. But you cant get annoyed at me because you slept with Charlie and its fair because we both did it and all i could think about was you and i felt so bad-" i ramble before i get interrupted by y/n. "tom calm down. its okay, im not mad" she says, placing a hand on mine, giving me a huge sense of relief. "oh and uhm-im sorry about the argument. i think i overreacted a little." i say, taking her hand in mine. She laughs a bit before speaking again, "a little? But its okay. i was gonna apologise to you today because i know the albums coming out soon and i didnt want you to stress." she says sweetly, causing a smile to spread across my face.

"how sweet. now come kiss me." i say as i lean in, pulling her closer and she smiles before laying her lips on mine. 

Guys i know this makes no sense at all but it does to me lol. i just had to put something out so u guys wouldn't hate me lol  ❤