• e l e v e n •

When I get home my mum tells me to get ready as we are going out to dinner tonight at some 'posh' restaurant, she tells me to pick a nice dress. I nod and I walk upstairs to shower. After my shower I look through my closet to find a dress.
I eventually find one of mine that I actually like.

(Don't judge Pinterest was boring and I liked this)

I dry my hair before throwing it in a half ponytail half down style. I do my makeup a little more glam this time and I put my dress on. Suddenly, I hear my phone buzz and I look over at it to see a message from Tom. I panic a little before picking up my phone and looking at it.

Tom: y/n we need to talk.

Me: about what?

Tom: I don't think you should get close with Charlie.

Me: why?

Tom: I don't like him. He's not a good person.

Me: that's like me saying I don't think you should get close to Alexa, which you already have just because I don't like her. We've only known each other for 4 days or something. You have no word in my love life.

Tom: so the first day we met you weren't begging for me to make you cum?
Was that not you?

Me: that has nothing to do with it Tom.

Tom: well it does.

Me: we'll talk later. I need to go.

Tom: I'll see you at dinner.
_____________________________

I sit and stare at his message, confused a little before I hear my mum shout "y/n! Anastasia! Come on we need to go!" I grab a little blue bag and put on some small white heels and I walk out of my room to see my little sister in a similar dress To mine. She looks at me and smiles before walking downstairs and I follow after her. "Y/n, your little friends and their parents will be joining us at the restaurant tonight. Me and your mum want to meet them." My dad tells me and my jaw drops. I now know what tom meant in the text. "What! You could have told me." I say sort of annoyed. "Well they seem nice and me and your dad wanted to make some friends too." My mum says after me. "Ew. That's weird and it didn't have to be my friends parents." They both shrug and my mum speaks again, "come on girls let's go. We're going to be late."

We all get in the car and I begin to feel a little anxious, seeing Tom after what he just said to me. I keep looking at the message "so the first day we met you weren't the one begging for me to make you cum?" My nerves hit me like bricks as we pull up to the restaurant and I see Bill and Tom standing with their parents. After we're parked we all get out of the car and my sister walks over to me and reaches for my hand. I hold her hand and we all begin to walk over to the entrance where they're standing.

My parents begin to introduce themselves to them and they introduce me and my sister to their parents before bill and toms parents introduce themselves. I see Anastasia looking up at Tom and smiling, I look up at Tom to see him smiling down at her. I smile to myself and I stand next to bill before whispering into his ear "you could have told me about this i was so scared to meet your parents." "I only found out after school and I was scared too, your sister is so precious though." He whispers back and we all walk into the restaurant and get seated.

We order our food and drink as my parents and their parents talk about me and my sister and the boys and the band. Me and bill are just talking about some new songs he was working on with Tom and I look over to Tom whilst bill is talking and I see him laughing a little with my sister who is just harassing him about little things but he doesn't seem to mind. I smile at the way he was so gentle with my little sister. Bill snaps his fingers in front of my face and I snap out of it.

"Sorry bill what were you saying?" I ask him. "I was just wondering if you'd wanna hear some songs when you can come over again?" He repeats the question. "I'd love to!" I say with a little smile on my face. The food and drinks finally come and we all eat and talk. Out of nowhere, I feel toms hand slither onto my thigh and I look at him nervously. He doesn't even look at me he just keeps eating and talking. He squeezes my thigh and moves his hand further up. I lean over and whisper into his ear "tom stop it right now." I see a smirk creep onto his face and he moves it onto my inner thigh before brushing his fingertips over my panties and I shiver a little and I move his hand away.

As we all finish I hear my mum speak up and ask their parents "you two want to come over for some drinks now?". I look over at my mum with such an annoyed look in my eyes. "Boys, y/n would love to show you her room!" I look at her nervously as the other parents agree and we all finish our food and pay. We all get up and walk out. My mum begins driving home and the others follow behind. "Mum why did you do that? " I ask her. "They were extremely nice and we enjoyed their company." She tells me.

The next part is about to get really good 😋😋