Give Me a Damn Minute Pt. 2 🥀

Tears poured down your face as you slunk to the ground. You began sobbing, and you sat with your head in your hands for what seemed like hours. Finally, Steve came back and heard you crying.

"Y/N? Is everything OK in there? Do I need to bust the door down?" Steve asked you. You got up and opened the door. He saw what was in your hands.

"Oh, shit. Darry's gonna be pissed. Pony's at the DX right now, I told him to pick up a chocolate cake for tonight." He said, pulling you into a hug. "It's all gonna be OK, Y/N." He said as you sobbed, and he stroked your hair. 

When Pony got home, he saw you sulking on the couch, and Steve sitting in the arm chair. He looked around to see if he could find out what's happening. 

"You going to tell him, Y/N? Or do you want me to?" Steve asked you. You stood up and walked over to Ponyboy. You opened his hand, and pushed one of the pregnancy tests into his hand. He looked down at what he had in his hand and his eyes widened. 

He looked at you as if he didn't love you anymore. And you began sobbing even more. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head. 

"Hey, it's OK. This is great! This means we get to spend each other's lives together." Ponyboy reassured you.

You stopped crying and swiped at your nose. "You're not mad?" You asked him.

"Well, it isn't the greatest thing, but of course I'm not mad. I'm gonna be a dad!" When you began to cry again, Pony brought you upstairs and tucked you in bed.

"I'll explain to Darry and everything. You just get some sleep." You fell asleep almost immediately. When you woke up, you felt worse. You wanted nothing to do with the world anymore. 

You didn't want to live.

You got up and rummaged through the drawers, until you found Ponyboy's gun. You sat back down on the bed, pointed it at your head, and just kept it there, hesitant. Much to your disappointment, the whole gang walked into your room at that time. They all reacted at the sight of you holding a gun to your head.

Soda gasped and started crying.

Steve just looked shocked, his mouth hung open.

Two-Bit started crying and ran away.

Dally tried to hide his tears.

Johnny passed out.

Darry started crying and came to take the gun away.

And Ponyboy started crying and came to hug you as Darry took away the gun. He held on to you for dear life, like you were the only thing that mattered. The rest of the gang came in and all held you, as you all cried silently. 

"I can't lose you, Y/N. Don't you ever leave me." Ponyboy said to you, crying into your shoulder. You clung to Ponyboy.

"I ain't goin' nowhere." You reassured him. Steve sneezed, and you started laughing, so the rest of the gang started laughing. Pony hit you with a pillow, and it became a huge pillow fight, and everybody seemed to forget about what happened.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

That night at dinner, Darry questioned you about the baby.

"Are you going to keep it?" He asked you. You thought about it.

"Yes. I don't think I could kill it. It's a part of me." You told him.

"Alright. But Ponyboy, this means you have to get a job. We can't afford another child." Darry said, gesturing at Ponyboy with his steak knife. Pony nodded and smiled. Nothing could get him down when he was a father. 

"Yeah, I know, Darry."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

*A couple months later*

You and the gang were at a restaurant, and you had just told Ponyboy how handsome he is. All of a sudden, he got up out of his chair, and got down on one knee in front of you. The gang all looked at you guys with open mouths. Steve looked as if he was a child on Christmas morning.

Ponyboy began.

"Y/N, our journey as a couple has been marked by countless shared experiences, challenges overcome, and the growth of a love that has only deepened with time. Through laughter and tears, victories and defeats, we have stood side by side, supporting each other with unwavering loyalty. It is within this foundation of love, trust, and understanding that I wish to propose a recommitment to our shared life. In the presence of the love that binds us, I offer you my solemn promise to continue nurturing and cherishing our relationship. I vow to stand by your side through all the twists and turns that life may present, to celebrate your triumphs and provide comfort during the trials we may face. Together, we will create a future filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams. Y/N, will you marry me?"

Your eyes were full of tears, you couldn't see properly. They leaked out and you jumped into his arms.

"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" You cried into his neck, kissing him. The gang exploded into whoops and hollers and cheers, and the rest of the restaurant was cheering as well. When you guys sat back down, you had a diamond ring on your finger, and your fiance's hand was on your thigh. The waitress came and gave you both a free dessert. You and Pony wouldn't stop smiling the whole night.

"I fucking love you, Ponyboy Curtis." You said to him.

"And I fucking love you too, Y/N L/N."