Happy Birthday! 😈

There was only a week left until my 17th birthday. Everyone in the gang had asked me what I wanted, and I said I would be perfectly happy with anything. I was never really greedy with anything, I was always grateful for what I have.

On the morning of my birthday, I found a gift on the edge of my bed. On top was a note that read:

Happy birthday my love!

Here's an outfit for today. You'll want something comfy for later, though.

Love, Pony

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. I opened the package and found some clothes and put them on:

 I opened the package and found some clothes and put them on:

I had to admit; it was a cute outfit. I walked downstairs and found the gang sitting in the living room. Eggs and bacon wafted into my nose and I sighed happily. The gang realized I was there and all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I smiled, but shook my head. "Where's Pony?" I asked. "He's picking up your gift." Dally said, smoking a cigarette and staring at his phone. I nodded my head. As I was just about to sit down, Steve and Soda picked me up and put me on a chair in the kitchen. Everyone followed in and propped a gift on the table in front of me.

I smiled and began opening your gifts.

From Soda, I got a Carhartt toque and a few face masks.

From Darry, I got a pair of slippers and a yeti mug.

From Dally, I got a diamond studded pocket knife.

From Two-Bit, I got an assortment of lip gloss and some claw clips.

From Steve, I got some Vanilla perfume and a starbucks gift card.

And from Johnny, I got some hoop earrings and fuzzy socks.

I thanked everyone and gave them all a hug. At that moment, Ponyboy walked in with a medium sized parcel with a blanket draped over top. I smiled and gave him a hug and a big kiss. 

Everyone gathered in the living room for me to receive my gift. They all seemed pretty excited about it. When I opened it, I was delighted. Tears filled my eyes.