Give Me a Damn Minute 🥀 🥵

Ever since Ponyboy had been rough with you, you had been super sick. Throwing up everywhere, getting huge cramps, and your period hadn't come for a while. 

That night, Cherry had invited you and the gang to a huge party. You wore this:

When you came downstairs, you saw Pony's eyes narrow as he was petting Angus

"Babe, you ain't dressin' like that. Some soc is gonna see you." He said, his hands gripping your waist.

"It's fine. Babe, I'll be with you all night, won't I?" You told him. He nodded his head. 

"Fine, you look great." He told you with a kiss. "You excited for Prom tomorrow night?"

You thought about it, and you still had to figure out what to do with your hair.

"Yeah. Are you?" You asked him in return.

"Well, other than a whole bunch of teen girls being there, yeah." He laughed. When you got to the party, you joined Cherry and Marcia, and Pony was right behind you the whole time, glaring at any soc's who got within 5 feet of you. 

You and Cherry had a couple of drinks, and you were feeling pretty tired, when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You figured it was Ponyboy, so you ground your ass into his crotch. But, the dick you felt was smaller than Pony's was, and you turned around to see Bob Sheldon. You grimaced, gagged, and went to find Ponyboy, who was sitting on the couch on his phone.

You sat on his lap, facing him. He put his phone away and looked at you.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked you, his hand tracing circles in your back.

"I accidentally ground my ass into Bob's dick because I thought it was you and I'm sorry." You said super quickly. Pony's glare hardened, and he pulled out his phone.

"What're you doin'?" You asked him, peaking over the screen of his phone. 

"Texting the gang, get Bob jumped. He shouldn't be putting his hands on my girl." He replied. You put your hands on his chest and ground into him. 

"The fuck are you doing, Y/N?" Pony asked you, letting out a groan.

"Do you want me to stop?" You asked, giggling.

He just shook his head, and used his hands to guide you up and down on him. You two were both letting out silent moans, no one really cared or noticed what you two were doing. Soon, Darry came in and pulled you off of Pony. 

"Darry!" You yelled.

"You two need to come home, cops are out." He said.

When you got home, you threw up all over the floor. You were beginning to suspect that you were pregnant, but you didn't want to tell anyone about your feelings because your were scared. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

(The next day)

I had gotten ready for prom, and I was wearing my dress. This is what I did with the rest of my body:

Hair:

Shoes:

Makeup:

Makeup:

When you walked downstairs, Ponyboy gawked at you

"Damn, baby, you look real pretty." He told you, his hand making its way to your ass and giving it a light squeeze. He kissed you, and you let it linger for just a moment.

When you guys got to Prom, there were people everywhere. A couple making out in a corner, and other things happening in cars that Ponyboy laughed at. 

"Already?" He would say.

You guys drank a bit at the party, but not so much that you wouldn't be able to drive home afterwards. You guys left early, the party wasn't much fun, it was being thrown by a bunch of soc's. 

Earlier that day, Cherry had given you some pregnancy tests when you told her about your feelings. So, you decided to try them out right now.

You locked yourself in the bathroom, and pissed in a cup. Then, you put 3 of the pregnancy tests in the cup and waited.

"Open the door, Y/N, I gotta take a leak." Steve shouted from outside the door.

"Just hold on a damn minute, Steve. Jesus." You replied, laughing. "Go take a piss in the sink or somethin'." 

"You know if I do that Darry'll have my head." He said. You didn't respond. That was because you saw the answer to all 3 pregnancy tests.

They were all positive.