Meet The Cast

Sid Lawson: Sid is a scientist/mechanic who's finished school early and just finished college. Over the years they have also been a little.. scared, to say the least, and have been building a machine to protect themselves and their family from possible unalive danger!
They've finally moved on fron what happened in 2016 and is heading towards a life of golden opportunities! Its what they've always dreamed about. Right?

Sydney Lawson: Hey, I know this guy! Sydney has been fully turned good and has been mentally working on herself for the past 7+ years. Although, she did forget about one pretty crucial thing.

Peter Duckhat: I know this guy too- Peter is happily married and is living with his partner. Who, you might ask, is his partner? Why, Mascot, of course! You think I'd forget to add yaoi to the sequel?
Peter's also been trying to work on himself. He still messes up, but what the heck. That's normal and forgivable.

Mascot: It's him! It's the guy you readers all like! Everyone shout and cheer! Mascot is, in fact, married to Peter. He works a lot but still tries his hardest to find time to spend with friends and family. I'm not sure if he'll have a big roll in the book, but I'm really hoping I'll get to write more of his character!