Mystery Girl - Chapter Twelve

A/N - It's Mystery Girl month it might not mean much but it means that by the end of June I just want to get it done because It's only going to be about fifteen chapters or a couple more and I want less stories to work on so it doesn't take up all of my time.

This is just Bailey's POV. in this chapter!
~

Chapter Twelve

Mystery Girl  - Dad's Back? Part 1

Bailey's POV.

"I've come to pick you up" was the first thing Cameron said to me on monday morning besides the text he sent saying 'Morning Beautiful' I still couldn't keep the smile off my face since friday night and it was still on my face, my mum hasn't even realised or know about my relationship with Cameron but she's been busy or so she says.

"Morning Beautiful"

"Morning Handsome" I peck him on the cheek I knew he wanted to start a make out session but no, not when we have to get to school.

"I want a real kiss" he pouts I shake my head "It will lead to something more than just an innocent kiss and we have to get to school" I say walking past him only to be stopped when he grabbed my arm and pulls me back hitting his chest in the process and kisses me deeply.

Minutes later I pull away from the kiss and playfully glare at him "What? Are you saying I can't kiss my girlfriend now?" he questions smirking at me.

"That's exactly what I'm saying" sticking my tongue out to him I make my way over to his car only for him to open the door for me I giggle pecking him on the lips this time "Such a gentleman" I joke.

"I try" he joks back smiling down at him.

He was all mine now.

My boyfriend.

As soon as I stepped out of the car I was in a bone crushing hug from Cameron "Does he know?" she whispers in my ear I nod my head smiling like a maniac just as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek "He knows" I smirk.

"You better look after my sister Cameron" He always says things like that but in truth he is like a brother to me I love him with all my heart because his like the big brother I've never had.

I look up only for Melanie and him to share a look which was confusing what was going on with them two?

Couples.

"I will man I love her" he tells them making me blush and all of them chuckle.

"It's not funny it's weird hearing someone say they love me other than my family" I roll my eyes.

"Hey I love you" Melanie gasps faking hurt also making me roll my eyes again "Your like a sister to me" turning to Brayden I smile "Brayden your like the older brother I never had" He looked shocked but he couldn't keep the smile of his face which made me smile also, he looked proud that I told him that.

Throughout the whole day I got glares from girls and the boys well I didn't really pay attention I only have eyes for one boy and that is "Ready for lunch?" Cameron, I grab his hand as we walk to lunch "I'm starving" I admit to him.

Cameron went to go get both out lunches even though I kept protesting he wouldn't take no for an asnwer that's when Hailey came over.

"I know I've been a bitch for the whole of my life and I was wrong to tell you to stay away from him because he wasn't after me he was after you I should of accepted that sooner I hope one day we can be friends for now though I'm sorry" Thats.. well shocking.

I give her a smile before saying "I would like that" I tell her honestly "You can sit with us if you want" I offer her. I watch as she bites her lip "Are you sure?" she whispers. It was like she was the new-girl not knowing what to do.

I give her a smile "I'm sure" she sits down opposite me placing her tray of food infront of her "What?" she questions half way through a bite of her pizza.

"Your head cheerleader and all I just didn't expect you to have lunch" I admit to her making her laugh.

When everyone else got to our table they were shocked to say the least that Hailey was there Melanie welcomed her when I told her I would explain later, Brayden well he asked her why she was here and she just told him 'Making Amends' which made me smile and Cameron and her just nodded at eachother besides that lunch was great and I knew I would become great friends with her.

The rest of the day went slow and boring but when the final bell rang I knew Cameron would be at his car already since I had to go to my locker and when I made it outside I literally ran to him smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

"What was that for?" he asked out of breath from the intense kiss.

I smirk pecking his lips once more "For just being you"

"Well I expect more kisses like that from now on.. let's get you home"

What turned out to be going straight home turned out to be another hour later till I got home, but what shocked me was who was sitting in the living room with my mum and Libby.

"Dad?" That was the first thing that came out of my mouth but I couldn't say anything else, what was he doing here, with my mum after three years and now his back.. does he know about Libby?

I looked at my mum to see her smilng, why would she smile after all he put her through and me. That's when I realised, the late nights, always being out, smiling and me thinking about her dating some guy.. she's back with my dad, any other child would happy there parents are getting back togteher, but I hate my dad, he broke this family and theres nothing he can do to fix it, he might of stole my mums heart once.. maybe even a second time but my dad.. is not known as my dad more of a sperm donor.

"What's he doing here mum?"

"He wanted to see you, wanted to meet Libby, he wanted to talk"

"He had three years to come and talk, why now, what makes it so special that he wants to talk about.. I don't want to hear it"

"His back.. to live with us I mean me and your father our back together" I stare at her eyes wide, how could she get back with someone like him?

"Then I'm out of here I don't want to talk to him after everything he done to us he'll most likely go and do it again" that earned me a slap on the cheek from my mother but I carried on "You know I thought you were dating someone but I didn't think it was him not a chance, I had to look after Libby for months whilst you acted like a teenager and I the adult all for him, she thinks you neglected us that you don't want us anymore. He ruined this family we had to build it up again and your letting him back in. I'm staying at Melanie's" I say storming out of the house.

That's when I realised what was Brayden doing there with him?

~

A/N - The second part of this chapter will be uploaded in a few days so sorry the chapter is short! I want to have it uploaded before I go Legoland yes I am going to Legoland with the family two days before my birthday so I'm considering it my birthday treat lol no it's for my sister mostly. Anyway's after my birthday the day after I'll try and upload another chapter.