The Party 1/2. P5

Alex was getting ready for a party. His girlfriend had invited him to go too.

He was listening to the smiths while getting ready for the party. "So please, please, please. Let me, let me, let me." Alex starts singing the lyrics, while getting ready.

"Let me get what I want this time." He still sings, while brushing his teeth. Once he is done brushing his teeth spits it into the sink. He sings the guitar solo.

An minute later the song ends, he shuts his tv off. He grabs his phone on his bed, messages Takò:s he's ready. 'Darling im coming to pick u up rn❤️'
He turns his phone off, and starts walking to her house.

When walking he feels his phone ding. He looks at it knowing it was Takò:s. 'Okay! I'm ready see u later love💖'

Alex arrives at Takò:s house. He messages her, he is outside. He hears something moving on the inside, when he was about to put his ear up to the door.

The door opened to reveal, Takò:s standing there with a brown cat in her arms. "Finally your here! The party is about to start in a minute. We better get going!" Takò:a says in a rush. She puts the cat down. Steps outside, locks the door, and their off to the party.

While walking, Alex says. "I love your cat! I have one myself. What's their name!" Alex asked intrigued about the cat.

"Oh Lewis! I did not know what to name him so I asked a friend!" Takò:s laughs. "That's a cool name" Alex says.

But just when he said that, they arrived to the party.