First date. P2

Today was the day Alex thought. Today is my first date with Takò:s.

Alex was getting ready while listening to mitski.
"So when it comes to be my turn"

He sings as he was brushing his hair out.
"Could you shine it down here for her." Whispering that part as Alex thinks about Takò:s.

He hums the remaining part of the song, and after that he is ready. He messages Takò:s saying 'I'll be there in 10 mins, can't wait to see u❤️'

Just when he was out the door, walking to her house. He feels a ding in his hand meaning someone has texted him. Alex looks at his phone and sees, Takò:s saying. 'Okay love, I'll be waiting for u❤️'

After ten minutes of walking, he made it to her house. Alex walks up to the door and messages Takò:s he is outside.

Inside Alex can hear some shuffling, coming from the inside of the house. Just as he was about to put his ear up to the door. The door swings up to reveal Takò:s standing their excitedly.

"Alex you made it!" Takò:s says happily, and embraces Alex. "Of course I would, I would never miss this opportunity!" Alex says kind of embarrassed to admit it.

"Oh well! Come inside." She says hurrying Alex a little bit

Once Alex walks inside, he takes his shoes off. As soon as he had done that, Tekó:s takes his hand and runs upstairs to her room.

"Here is my room! Go sit down and pick a movie, I will go downstairs to get snacks! Tekò:s says happily, as she runs downstairs to get the snacks. Alex sits down on her bed and study's her room.

He sees many posters on her walls. Up on the ceiling are led lights, with vines and Iroquois flag on her light. Also hanging down on the ceiling is a red dream catcher.

Alex goes back to choosing a movie they can watch. He ends up picking (500) days of summer.

As soon as he clicks the movie. He could hear Takò:s running back up the stairs, and into the room.

"So I got popcorn, whoppers and Kit Kat bars! Takò:s says, now running over to the Alex and tackling him on the bed. "Did you pick a movie?" Takò:s asking, staying in that position finding comfortable.

"Yeah! It is called (500) days of summer!" Alex says happily. "That sounds cool!" Takò:s said, pressing play on the movie.

It was now 12 at night. They finished (500) days of summer two movies ago. They just got finished watching the titanic, which they cried too.

Alex tells Takò:s he is going to head home. Because how late it is, and they have school the next mourning.