Death. P3

The next mourning, Alex wakes up and does his daily mourning routine. After he is already for school he goes downstairs to watch the news.

Alex turns on the tv, sitting down in the process. He looks at the time, making sure he has time before the bus arrives. Which he does, so he continues watching the news.

He notices, that there was a car crash on the highway an hour ago. Thinking on how that could have gone down in his head. He did not notice that someone in his school was found dead this mourning.

Turns out it was Franklin. Someone he knew from school, they almost couldn't recognize the body. Because how damaged it was found.

"We believe Franklin was killed by a gun. Shot multiple times in the face, and in the chest and legs, and what we believe is. Multiple stabs  wounds on the lower abdomen. The police are still searching for the killer we will updat-" the news reporter got cut off by Alex shutting the television off.

"I can't believe Franklin is dead. Who would have killed her though...?" Alex whispers under his breath.

Alex looks at the time. 'Oh poop, I'm going to be late for the bus." He thinks.

Then, Alex bolts out the door. Onto the sidewalk, running as fast as he can for the bus stop. He checks the time, "I made it, yes!" He says to himself, and just like that he sees the bus in the distance.

Once he had made it to school. He heads through the halls, trying to get to his first class. Which is going to be starting soon.

Time skip to lunch:

Alex is looking for his girlfriend and his friends. He check the cafeteria, which is their usual spot. But they weren't there.

He then goes to check outside. Because sometimes they could be seen there. He walks around the corner, to see the big oak tree. Then he looks down, to see all of his friends but his girlfriend. Nowhere to be seen.

Alex walks to his friends, seeing Cedar and Braelynn are just sitting there he asks them.
"Cedar, Braelynn! Have you guys seen Takò:s anywhere?"

"Actually yeah! I'm in a class with her, but she ran out the door, as soon as the bell had ringed. I think she is over near the back fence though." Cedar says calmly.

"Okay thanks so much guys! I'm going to go find her! Be right back!" Alex yelled loud enough for Cedar and Braelynn to hear. Alex then runs off to the back fence where Takò:s supposedly is.

Once Alex arrives to the back fence. He sees Takò:s sitting cris cross apple sauce, near a bush on her phone.

"Takò:s! I found you!" Alex says a little bit out of breath from running.

Takò:s Looks up from her phone, to see Alex standing their panting. "Love are you okay?" Takò:s says quietly. "I'm great, how are you darling?"

Once Alex says that, Takò:s runs into Alex's arms crying. "Franklin died last night Alex. Franklin and I were friends but she is gone! I don't know what to do, now that she is gone." Cry's Takò:s.