Chapter 7

The door opens three turtles looking at the younger turtle smiling at him. Mikey face drops staring at them. Mikey eyes goes to ralph who looks annoyed and Ralph was rubbing his head where mikey smack him with the sewer pipe. Mikey look away and backs up letting his brothers come in the lab his eyes stares at master splinter since he just been play by the rat.

"hello mikey "

"haha yo how you doing" Mikey gives them finger guns smiling

"we are good except ralph "

"haha sorry "

Grunt

"How did you know the secret door was there"

"Oh ive known since we was kids"

"What really"

"Duhh it doesn't take a genius to figure it out"

"Mm so you snuck in here "

"Well yeah only cause ralph threw me down the sewers"

"You hit me with a sewer pipe"

"No i didnt"

"Yes you did "

"Prove itt"

Ralph stares at Mikey. Mikey was smiling at the 3 older turtles when leo step forward Mikey back up not letting his brother go near him. 

"Mikey your home please stay "

"."

"We are going to take down the shredder and we want your help"

"what you guys can do it yourself"

"What we need your help"

"You guys didn't need my help or even want me around so do it yourself"

"Mikey yes we do we was selfish and we are sorry "

"Do this one thing and you can leave again please Mikey"

Ralph stares at mikey while mikey looks away. 

"Fine"

"Heres the plan "

(If you watched the 2012 ninja turtles, you know what im talking about i cant write his death, it made me cry so im not writing it )

Mikey join his brothers to defeat the shredder, master splinter, april and Casey join to take him down. Everything was going well. Mikey , leo and Donnie was on the ground trying to get to splinter, ralph and April. They just threw shredder of the roof until shredder got back up and stab master splinter. The boys faces turn to horror as they scream trying to get closer. Master splinter smiles to his family before getting thrown of the roof.  The boys sat next to master splinter wanting their revenge.

The funeral was at April farm house since master splinter always wanted to see the countryside. Everyone came to say goodbye. All the friends stood beside. Ralph was the first one to leave . Donnie was the second. Leo and Mikey sat in silence not moving. Mikey was the third to leave. Going back to the lair was weird and cold. Mikey follow his brothers. They was acting weird not looking at each other. Mikey looks at his old dirty room staring at it. Mikey takes a look around the lair his brothers notices him looking around.

"Are you staying mikey or are you leaving again"

"Mikey not leaving cause im not letting him"

Ralph anger came back. He walks to mikey and grabs him by the arm and stares at him

"Ralph we cant force mikey home"

"Yes we are"

"Ralph "

"Im going to stay for now"

This made the older brothers looks at mikey and hugs him.

Mikey walks to the doors and left causing his brothers to following him. Mikey heads to aprils to grab ice-cream kitty and klunt. Aprils hugs mikey and helps him. His brothers watching him to make sure he don't run. Mikey goes to his van and opens it.

"This is where you was living "

"Yes d"

Ah donnie grabs the keys 

"I will take the van home"

"Okay"

Mikey stares at Donnie as he drives his van away. Mikey gives klunt to leo. Mikey licks ice-cream kitty and ignores his brothers and walks back to the lair while ralph and leo was talking.

Mikey goes to the kitchen and places ice-cream kitty in the freezer then walks to his bedroom mikey cringe at his room and began to clean up his room throwing the old pizza boxes in the trash. Mikey dust his shelves and made sure his room was tidy.

After 30 minutes his room was sparkly clean. Mikey walks to his van and grabs his keys and open his door, Mikey grabs his comic books and some travel stuff he brought and carries it to his room. He walks back and grabs his burner phone and then grab his guitar. Mikey turns around to see Donnie staring at him, Mikey smiles then walks past to his room and throws his keys on his bed. Mikey was putting stuff down when he see Donnie takes his keys and walks away.

Mikey sits on his bed while looking at a box he pull out of the van. It was photos of him and ice-cream kitty and klunt on his journey, he puts them up on his door so when he closes his door he can see them and his brothers wont unless they are in his room. Now Mikey is home , he sighs and lays down in bed.

Author note
This is the end of book 1. Im done with this book. i have ran out of ideas. sorry it took so long.