Chapter 2

Now heading to sunny shore, Mikey looks at the radio time 2 pm, Mikey loves seeing daytime since he was never allowed out until it was night-time. Singing along with the lyrics. Mikey eyes watches the road and the sites, ice cream kitty meowing with the music. 30 minutes later mikey needs a toilet. Why didn't i go when i was at the gas station? Mikey looks for a pull-in spot since the roads had loads of trees. Mikey pull over at the side of the road not many cars were there. Mikey got out and did his business behind a tree. Mikey came back to the van and looks at ice cream kitty. 

"Do you need to go in the main freezer, your kind of melting"

"Meow meow meow" putting her fist paws up

" Hahhaaha kitty" 

Mikey picks her up and places her in the fridge freezer. " Don't worry i will let you out when we get there" He got back in his seat and started to drive again. It was around 3:42 pm when mikey got to sunny shore. Mikey look at the note, that daisy(the girl at the gas station)  gave him. He look at the number knowing he doesnt have a phone. Maybe a burner phone will do. Mikey pulled up to a small electric store. He park his car. Mikey pulls his hood over his head to his his face again. mikey opens his van side door and grab some grey sweatpants, hes now going into a big store what would have loads of humans in it. Mikey walks into the store and looks at the phones trying to find cheap phone. He found a phone at £13, a old Nokia phone. He payed for it and left. Mikey didnt know alot about this and wish donnie was here. He got back into his van, setting up the phone smiling. Mikey started up the van and headed to the mailbox thing. What took him about 20 minutes to get there and 5 minutes to find the right mailbox. He got out the van with the pink box and place it inside. Then got back in his van. Mikey dial the number he had put in like 2 minutes ago.

Hello, whos this

This is mikey the guy you gave the packages to I've drop it off

ohh thanks you have a nice day.

You too

Mikey hang up on the girl. Mikey was thinking where he should rest for the night thinking. Mikey only had £19  on him. He drove again looking at the sunny shore sites. Mikey thought about his great idea how to get money. He parked his car and grab ice-cream kitty Mikey pulled up to a tourist site. Mikey got his guitar out and place it up. Playing it and ice-cream kitty meowing singing. People would stop by and listen dropping some money into a straw hat. After a while mikey started to get bored and pack up grabbing his straw hat and walk back to his van with kitty. Mikey then look at the money he mades £20. Smiling that he now has £39. He look at the radio clock 6:31pm. He drove to a little place outside of sunnyshore where the trees where more coverage for him.

This is where his night routine will start. Mikey got out of his van and open his side door, letting ice-cream kitty back out of the freezer. Letting her watch him do stuff, he turned of the engine  and got the black window covers out coving the big window and the side windows. He took of his human clothes letting his green turtles skin shows. He wanted some t food for dinner tonight and look in his van to find any food. Mikey found a packet of cheesy crisps, packets of gummy bear and some bread. Mikey has to do some shopping again. He sighs. He opens the food and starts to eat, Mikey notices that he lost some weight, He does miss pizza but now hes one the road he has to manage his money.  Maybe I should find a traveller cooker or a heater. 

After his dinner, Mikey sits to watches the natures, he needs a shower but it wasn't rain in a few days, he's been using rain to shower in or the ponds and puddles, he has soap. Mikey starts to crack his back and his legs by doing some workout stretches. Mikey's then does the splits, arching his back to reach his leg. He then got up and started to fight on his own, trying to sharping his skills. After Mikey was done with his workout. Mikey went to sit in his van. Pulling his comics books downs, looking at them laughing when he was packing he accidentally place Raphael comic book in his pile. He wonder if his brothers are mad at him for leaving. Mikey closes the vans door and locking it . " Good night kitty" "Meow Meow" Mikey places icecream kitty in the freezer. Mikey pull his blanket over him and went to sleep thinking what hes going to do tomorrow.

8 months later

Its been 8 months now since ive left home, some stuff  has change, i have a new cat called Klunk. My vans has change ive now got a heater and a cooker, I have more clothes, last month i found a red hoodie.  My fighting skills has improved. I still feel free but i miss leaver head, he is my best friend. Ive park the van,i left sunnyshore about 4 months ago. I need to speak to Leatherhead. I look at the t-phone. I sat in the driver seat, and power the phone. Turning it on, my eyes looks at the miss calls and the texts but click on leaver head names and press call.

Michelangelo  is that you

hello Leatherhead been a long time

Where have you been, i miss you

ive been travelling and i miss you too Leatherhead

where tho, are you okay

just some places and yes 

thats good,you know mikey you shouldn't have ran away

I had too leaver head, i was so tired and now i feel so free ,im sorry

mikey when do you plan on coming home

never 

please mikey

i cant leaver head i just cant 

Oh okay just let me know if you ever need help

oh i have been having fun, I've been site seeing and i have a new pet calls klunt she's gets on well with ice-cream kitty any thing new with you

Um well ive started a green house next to my home and ive been working with donatello to find you. 

Huh you and donnie working together? please dont tell him that you spoke to me

I have to michelangelo, your brother deserves to know that your okay?

mikey-y-y

Mikey ended the call since he heard another voice. Mikey then looks at the messages that the groups chat sent and the privately ones that kept coming. Reading them over most of them stop last week. But mikey notice that his icon appear saying the mikey has read them. Mikey then looks at casey and aprils texts. Mikeys doesn't want to go back and he know that. He turns off the T-phone and starts to drive away from the camp.

Author note

The next chapter are going to be about his brothers..