chapter 5

Mikey finally got to New York City, he was really nervous since he hadn't seen Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Casey, and Leatherhead for 1 year and 6 months. He only met April about 4 months ago, he thought she would be mad at him but she understood why he left. Mikey felt nervous, His van pulled up to aprils house, he didn't bother putting on his human clothes and grabs ice-cream kitty and klunts, Mikey knocks on the door and april opened it hugging him and took ice-cream kitty into her freezer. Mikey walks over to her couch and falls on it laying down. Mikey smiles at april, while she puts on a movie for them to watch. After watching the movie, they both listens to each other until there was a knock on aprils window.

"Mikey hide somewhere "

"donnie what are you doing here"

"Only wanted to check up on you, haven't you seen all day"

" Oh sorry, I've been busy with homework"

"Oh okay"

Donatello looks inside past April, noticing someone was with her. "Who's in there" "Donatello they can't see you, they will freak out" Donnie looks at april before leaving. Something caught donnies eye when he saw a van his eyes scanned it before heading back to the lair. Mikey came out looking at donnie leave. April and mikey then talk all night until april fell asleep with klunt. MIkey looks out the windows and heads out for a night walk,he miss the city. After walking and jumping from rooftop. He pulled up his t-phone and power it open looking at the texts messages. 

(Pov of his brothers)

Donatello got home after seeing april but she was lying to him and he could tell, someone was with her. Was it casey? Its been 1 year and 6 months since mikey been gone. The brothers has got closer to each other trying to fix their relationships. They was all up at 2am,helping donnie clean up his lab, Donnie accidentally exploded something making his walls burn and everything on the floor. Beep Beep. A orange dot appear on the big screen, they all look at it.

"Mikey" They all say at the same time

"Hes here in new york"

"Quick track him"

"Hes on the B building "

They all ran out of the lair creeping in the shadows. Jumping from rooftops to rooftops. Leo was alot more quicker than before and ralph was more calmer. Donnie manages to make plans up quicker and find solutions.

They got to the B building looking around seeing no site of him. Mikeys saw his brothers and hid behide the sign watvhing trying to figure where he was. He look at his t-phone,he left it on for too long. Thats when mikey misses his brothers and walks out of the shadows waiting for them to notice sitting on top of the sign. Donatello turns around, he looks up to see a feets kicking happy. 

"Mikey"

"Whats up Bro"

Mikeys says getting the other two turns around staring at them. They couldn't believe it mikey was there in front of them.

"Mikey where have you been"

"Get your ass down here now "

"Ive been everywhere and calm down Ralphie" 

Mikey jumps down and head over to his much taller brothers, they now tower over him. MIkey looks at them waiting for them to say something. The brothers notices that mikey lost lots of weight. Ralphs steps forward, causing mikey to back away. 

"have you returned home, are you coming back"

"No im here for a different reasons"

"What,i will drag you back mikey"

MIkey pulls out his nunchakus. 

"Im not going back with you guys"

"Too bad"

Until mikey burner phone started to ring,Mikey answers the phone, ignoring them and smiling when he was talking. Leo and ralph ran at mikey first not having their weapons out. Mikey doges them puching leos hands away kicking his leg to kick ralph and spun around to get away form leo , donnie watches this go dowm.His siblings are trying to get mikey back.Mikey then ran behide the sign and jump down of the building hiding in the shadows. Donnie and ralphs ran right past him. While leo crept up on mikey, placing a hand on his head causing mikey to turn around to look at his oldest brother.

"Mikey please listen,im sorry for the way i treated you but its been a year and six months"

"Im sorry but i cant come back"

"MIkey we miss you,i miss you"

mikey stares at leo, knowing that he wants to go home but knows he will get punish for leaving.

"Did you find master splinter"

"Yes we did,he miss you too"

"Oh good, i thought he was gone"

Leos smiles at mikey, leos looks at mikey. Mikey was about to say something until he heard ralph and donnie voice and turns to leave but leos not letting him . MIkey then runs the other way, leos follows right behids.He then did a fient and ran the other way and turns off his t-phone and head back to aprils house to get some sleep.

"Where did he go leo?"

" I dont know he was here and nows hes gone."

" We know hes in the city tho"

 "We just have to look for him"

Leo, ralph and donnie heads back to the lair thinking how will they get mikey home. They went to bed since it was 6am in the morning splinter would understand right.

Author note

I got writer block for this chapter and got abit bored since the story now going to end...