CHAPTER 29

"Hey," Cheong-san said.
"A candy bar."

Everyone immediately spun in Cheong-san's direction. Y/n wasn't as excited. She didn't feel the urge to eat something.

"Can we eat it?" Dae-su asked, looking at the words on the wrapper. "It's past the expiration date."

"Can't we just eat it?" Su-hyeok asked.

"Of course, we can," Dae-su replied. He opened it up and handed it to Wu-jin. "You have to take tiny bites."

Wu-jin took a small bite and passed it on to On-jo. She took a small bite too and handed the bar to Mi-jin.

"I already ate," Mi-jin said, handing the bar to Hyo-ryung.

Hyo-ryung took a bite and gave the bar to Nam-ra. Nam-ra took one look at it and immediately handed it to y/n.

Y/n gave the bar to Su-hyeok.

" Why did you pass it to me ? Why didn't you take a bite ? " Su-hyeok asked , all confused.

" Just take a bite Y/n. " Cheong said.

" You should eat " on-jo said.

" I don't have the urge to eat anything. You guys can share. " Y/n explained.

But then what su-hyeok did was unexpected.

He took a bite and cupped y/n's face kissed her , passing the bite of chocolate from his mouth to her mouth . Then he pulled away and took a bite.

" What was that ? " Y/n asked all shocked.

" What the hell ? " Cheong san and wu-jin commented.

" She was not taking a bite . So , I had to do it. " Su-hyeok explained himself.

Cheong-san was given the bar afterwards. He took his bite and then passed the bar to Ha-ri.

"I already ate too," Ha-ri said, handing the bar to Dae-su, who shoved the rest of the chocolate into his mouth.

"Hey," Wu-jin said. "Joon-yeong didn't have any."

"Oh, sorry," Dae-su said. "I thought I was last. I'm really sorry."

Later on.

Y/n watched as Cheong-san and su-hyeok finished strapping the knee protectors onto her legs.
They both were about to fight , who will strap the knee protector on her legs. They even played rock , paper scissor and everytime they had the same sign . So , they just give up and decided to do it together.

"Hey, you alright?" Su-hyeok asked.

"You've been asking me that question a lot recently," y/n pointed out.

"I just want to make sure you're okay," Su-hyeok said.

"I'm not a zombie, if that's what you mean," Y/n replied.

Cheong-san chuckled, "Good to know your sense of humour hasn't changed."

"Good to know you're still yourself," Y/n smiled. "I think I would've given up a while ago if you all had died."

Su-hyeok & Cheong-san was silent.

"Alright, guys your turn," y/n said, jumping off the cart she'd been
sitting on.

First, She immediately started wrapping the bandages around the front of Su-hyeok's arms.
Cheong-san was beside her , watching them

"It's not too tight, is it?" Y/n asked.

"No," Su-hyeok shook his head as Y/n finished.

Then , y/n did the same thing to Cheong-san.

Everyone prepared themselves as Joon-yeong stood at the front, waiting until everyone was ready.