CHAPTER 2

It's been 1 week and I've made such great friends. Nam-ra has also become my friend. She took her time , it's not easy to come out of your shell but I'm glad she did and became my friend. Well , we both are each other's 1st friend. So , I'm so happy. I've met on-jo's dad . He treats me like his own daughter. I've met cheong -san's mom also. I've met wu-jin's sister also. Now. I know why dae-su called him brother in law. He has a big crush on wu-jin's sister , ha-ri. Right now , I'm cleaning the infirmary with wu-jin and dae-su. After cleaning everything , I made my way to home . I was going , until I heard my name called. I looked back and saw gyeong su and cheong san.
I smiled.
"Hey guys" I waved
"Hey. Are you going home ? " cheong san asked .
"Yeah . I don't have anything to do. So , I'll just go home directly" I told them.
"You should come with us . Cheong-san's mom has opened up her chicken shop . " gyeong su replied giving his biggest smile. I know he loves chicken.
" it hasn't open yet " cheong san replied while typing something on his phone.
" but I've heard that it's open "
" gyeong su , don't believe anything you heard from anyone" I said while laughing.
" yeah , remember when he believed the rumours that aliens are going to attack on us " cheong san laughed.
"You didn't came out of your house for fucking 2 days , saying that ' I have to fight back '" I laughed so hard. Gyeong su looked away , all embarassed.
Then suddenly, on-jo came with I-sak and slapped cheong san on his arm , causing him to drop his phone.
"MY PHONE!!" He shouted.
" cheong san , I can bearly see a scratch from here. Stop over reacting" I told him.
He picked up his phone and faces on-jo.
"You can't run away like this " then she handed her backpack to him .
"Let's go to eat chicken. " she told cheong san
"It hasn't open yet " he told her.
"It's all open, your mom texted to try some new receipe. "
Gyeong su slapped cheong san on his arm. A look full of 'betrayal'.
I laughed.
" you are also coming?" He asked i-sak.
"Yes. Your mom said to bring some friends too".
"Is this a date ? " gyeong su said while looking towards me.
I-sak rolled her eyes .
Cheong san and on-jo was glaring at gyeong su.
On-jo took my hand and we started walking away.

At the cheong san chicken , we were all cheering and enjoying the chicken. After that , geyong su and cheong san wants to drop me home by giving me company. But I declined it. I don't want to bother them.
As I was walking , I heard someone shouts my name.
"HEY Y/N"
I looked to the direction of the voice.
It was ..... su-hyeok.
He ran upto me and hugged me.
I was shocked, why did he hugged me ? I swear to god , I was blushing so hard. I hugged him back.
" what are you doing here this late ? " he asked me pulling away.
"Oh , I was going to home after eating at cheong san chicken. Cheong san , gyeong su ,on-jo and i-sak was also there " I told him .
He smiled and asked .
" can I walk you to your home ? "
" oh no !! No need to . It's late you should also go to your home "
" it's fine y/n~ , also it's not safe right now . Let's go " before I could say something , he grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

After a walk of 5 min , I arrived at the front door of my apartment with su-hyeok.
"Thank you so much , su-hyeok. You should go home it's getting late " I told him giving him my best smile.
He didn't speak anything, he was looking at me. He was nervous somehow. I was about to ask but suddenly, su-hyeok kissed me on my cheek.
" goodbye y/n . Have a great night" and then he ran away.
I didn't know what happened but all I know is that I was smiling and blushing so hard . I opened my apartment door and then all did all my night routine and I jumped on my bed for my beauty sleep.

Next day ,
I wake up and realised. SHIT !! I'm almost late. I did my routine and ran out of my apartment. I was running and I saw cheong san and on-jo was also running. Me and cheong san made it inside the school, while on-jo couldn't make it and was glaring at Cheong san. He was laughing at her. Then he put his arms around my shoulder. We started walking towards our classroom.
" hey bitchesssss " I said out loud for all of my friends to hear.
Cheong san was still beside me , putting his arms around me. When everybody saw this , idk why but they were glaring at him. Cheong san just chuckled.
We walked upto them.
We all were talking and laughing.
"Hey Cheong san. " Wu-jin called out and throw him a bottle of water.
But he throw the wrong way and it hit my head .
" owwww " I started rubbing my forehead.
" yaa!!! Wu-jin , can't you just see where to throw? Look , you hit her badly " cheong sab scolded.
" no no Cheong san , it's okay. I'm fine. It was an accident "
Cheong san was about to say something but wu-jin came towards me and cupped my face with his both hands and lifted my face to look upto him. He started caressing the part where I got hit and then he kissed my forehead and patted it.
"I'm sorry y/n.  It must have hurt badly "
"No. Wu-jin it's okay " I smiled.
Little did , wu-jin and y/n know , everyone was getting jealous. Su-hyeok was outside the classroom. He also watched the action of wu-jin. He was clenching his jaw.
Then su-hyeok came upto me put his arms around my shoulder me slightly pull towards himself. I didn't mind. We all are friends. Suddenly, na-yeon came. She and gyeong su was fighting but ms. Park came at the right moment.
I ran and took my seat beside nam-ra.
"Hi nam-ra. How are you "
" hi y/n . I'm good.  How about you "
"Well , after seeing you. I'm pretty good. " I told her.
She smiled and blushed, looking away. I Just smiled .
Then ms.park told us to hand out phone to her. I keep my phone silent and hide it inside my bag .
"Y/n where is your phone ? " ms.park asked me
"Ms park , I almost got late . So I forget to bring my phone " she nodded understanding.
Nam-ra nudged me.
"What ? " I asked
" you lied" she laughed.
" I don't think so " I laughed.
She just shook her head.
I don't why , but I could feel peoples eye on me. I started to look who is watching but no one did. Everyone was doing there work. I shrugged. Maybe I'm thinking too much.
Ms.park was asking question then suddenly nam-ta kicked at my foot. I slightly stood up because of the impact.
Ms park thought I wanted to give answer . English was not a tough subject for me as I'm from America so I answered it.
After I sit down , I glared at nam-ra. She was giggling.
" I'll get my revenge" I whispered to her.

Miss park goes on teaching but realizes someone wasn't paying attention...

"Bare-su stand up" she calls out "Yes?" He stands up

"Whats with bare-su?" She asks

"Its short for barefoot su-hyeok.. bare-su" joon-yeong answers for him

"He hates wearing socks. Hes so weird about it. I can smell it a mile away" de-su answers making the whole class laugh

"Okay bare-su what did y/n say a minute ago?" She tests him

"Ah... she was absolutely correct. 100%" he smiles the class laughs

"And what was hers absolutely correct answer?" Miss park teases him

"Uhh... huh?" He looks towards the door being slid open by a bloody student..

Everyone looks over to the student that enters the room worried for her.

"Fuck "

-----------------------------------