CHAPTER 20

"Why are you smiling so much?"
Nam-ra asked.

"Nothing, just... remembering the day we became friends," y/n smiled. "And... now we're..."

Y/n couldn't finish her sentence without smiling so much. Nam-ra smiled at how flustered y/n was growing.

"Now we're best friends" y/n admitted.

"Can I confess something to you ? " Nam-ra  asked.

Y/n nodded, "Yes"

Nam-ra chuckled, "I never had a friend before. You were the only person who understood me. You helped me . Even though I always rejected you but still you tried your best to became my friend and now we are best friend. When I first saw you enter the classroom. You were the most pretty girl I've ever seen. It's just that I was scared to be friends with you. I always wanted to be friends with you but I was scared that you might reject me. But you proved me wrong"
Y/n smiled.
Suddenly, nam-ra remembered the camera nearby.
She gently picked it up, taking a
shaky breath, making sure the
camera was facing her and y/n before she hit record.

"Hi, y/n" nam-ra smiled.

"I miss you. I'm glad that you stayed in my life even though I rejected you thousand times. Thank you for being my best friend. But I even realised that when I started to became your friend , I didn't even realise that I was falling for you . Whenever, I see you and your smile ...I cannot explain the happiness that I used to feel at that moment. I know it sounds stupid. I have feelings for you from a very long time. I wanna confess it to you before but when I saw other people falling for you , then I thought I don't have any chance because I don't know you are into girls or not. But now I've gathered all my courage and I'm openly confessing that .....I LOVE YOU Y/N. " nam-ra stopped the recording and placed the camera side.

Y/n was watching nam-ra with teary eyes. She immediately hugged her. Nam-ra hugged her back.
" I never knew that you have feelings toward me. But nam-ra I wanna say , I'm not into girls . I love you but I'm not into girls . " Y/n told her.
Nam-ra smiled.
" Stupid , love doesn't mean it has to be like a kiss and all . It can happen with anyone. I have plantonic feelings for you. I love to take care of you . I love to see your smile. This is the love I'm talking about . '

" If that's not what I was thinking . Then I wanna say .... I LOVE YOU NAM-RA " y/n smiled and hugged her.
Nam-ra missed her cheek. They were like this for some minutes.

Nam-ra shot up, having been woken up by something. Y/n noticed .
"What's wrong?" "I heard something strange," Nam-ra answered.

Nam-ra walked over to the closed curtains, with y/n nearby. Everyone stood up, wondering what Nam-ra was talking about. Nam-ra stayed silent, trying to see if she could hear the sound again.

"I hear it," Nam-ra said after a few moments.

"What do you hear?" On-jo asked.

"Someone is puking," Nam-ra answered and then went silent for a few moments. "It stopped."

"The puking?" Y/n asked.

Nam-ra nodded.

"Stop that," Hyo-ryung pleaded. "You're scaring me."

"Don't you hear it?" Nam-ra asked.

"What are you talking about?"
Hyo-ryung asked.

Nam-ra went silent, as if she could hear something else. "Are you scared?"

"What?" Hyo-ryung said. "Stop
that."

"It's just that... you're breathing the loudest," Nam-ra replied.