CHAPTER 5

"Mr. Kang" y/n whispered.

He glared at her , walking towards her. Anger can be seen in his eyes. His blood was boiling.

"Why didn't you open the door when I told you to open it?!" the sports professor scolded her.

Wujin, who stood closest to her grab her on the arm and pulls her away from the raging professor as he took her with him when he steps away.

"Are you that selfish to not open the door for me? I'm your teacher!" Coach Kang yelled to y/n

Su-hyeok reaches for the y/n, taking her away from Wujin to hide her behind his tall stature.

"Coach Kang," Gyeong-su speaks, "We-we're just afraid that you are bitten and attack us." he explains on behalf of y/n.

Coach Kang releases a sigh of relief, "No, I'm not bitten. I'm... I'm alright."

But Y/n was not convinced with the answer of coach Kang. She can see the fear on his face. She can easily figure it out if someone is lying or not. And she was sure ,that coach Kang is lying. But she didn't see any blood on his body . She didn't saw any bite mark.

"Hey guys, let's block the door first." the gym professor move to lift a table up when he notices that no one moves, "Get moving!"

The group save for Y/n snapped, scurrying to help the gym professor in blocking the door. Su-hyeok turns back, looking down to Y/n. He cups her cheeks, lifting her head so she could look up to him, "Are you okay?"

This made y/n to snap back from her own thoughts , but nods her head, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that we shouldn't t---"

"Yah, you two. What are you doing standing there? Help us!" Coach Kang interrupted her sentence but Su-hyeok's eyes remained focus on y/n's.

"You were saying something?" he asks.

"We shouldn't trust him. He's b---"

"I'm fine. I told you. I wasn't bitten." Coach Kang once again cut her sentence.

Su-hyeok heave a sigh, caressing y/n's cheeks with his thumb, "I'll protect you, I'm not going to let anything to happen to you. Thet have to step over my dead body before anyone could harm you."

"Stop su-hyeok. You don't have to protect me. You have to protect yourself first. " The worry in her voice made su-hyeok hugs her. She hugs him back.

"Lee Su-hyeok, they need help with the barrier." Wu-jin's cold voice was directed to him as his grip on y/n's arm tightens.

Su-hyeok turn on his heel and starts to help the others in stacking the chairs and table to block the door.

"Y/n , you okay? You don't have to be worry about coach Kang words. I know you were thinking about us . " wu-jin smiled at her.

"Thank you wu-jin" she first bump with her and then walk away to help others.

As she was walking to them , her eyes landed on the hand of coach bang .

'bit mark. I knew it. I was not wrong ' y/n thought to herself.

"You have a bite on your arm!"catching everyone's attention. They all quickly spot the bite mark as well and begin to to panic, dropping desks and backing away from the teacher.

Mr Kang looks down at the bite on his arm, "No. I wasn't bit."

"It's a bite mark," y/n said.

"I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me," Mr Kang replied, trying to use his shirt's sleeve to cover up the bite mark.