Behind The Scenes

Hey gang!! It's been awhile (as I am writing this it has been less than a month).

This book is a sequel to another book, titled "Book One: Present | Dog Man Dead Petey AU". That is quite a big title, I know.

If you didn't read that book (why are you here?), or need a refresher, this book is about a Dog Man (Dav Pilkey) alternate universe.

The basic premise is that Petey died instead of his mom (who is named Sydney), and she became evil and cloned herself. The clone became a kitten, who turned Sydney good.

Long story short, Sydney died and came back to life! Oh, and Peter's here too now, I guess.

This story takes place around 2023, 7 years after the ending of the first book. I haven't decided the official date yet, but I'll let you know in the beginning of the chapters.

Everything will be set up the same as last time, including how trigger warnings are presented and the dialog. The chapters will be shorter, but there may be about 1 or 2 that are super long.

Some chapters may be wonky or have no images or weird text setups. This is because Wattpad isnt the best, and always glitches when I try to post or edit something. My deepest apologies, but all images will be posted on Tumblr or the Discord server if you are having problems with that.

The story is also only posted on Wattpad due to AO3 supporting Israel. We must support Palestine right now, please do anything you can- if you cant donate, then spread awareness, use Tik Tok sounds/filters that gain money for Palestine, and boycott any big companies that support Israel. None of us are free until all of us are free.

Well, that's probably all, I suppose.

Have fun reading! Hopefully I'll get the few first chapters (and a way to end this book) figured out by the end of the year!