Final part

----Next day-----

(At School)

Sofi : This is definetely love, yn

Yn : really..???

Sofi : omg..., yn, its means now you don't have to f*ck your ass by your self.. He will do it...

Yn : what the hell are you saying.. Just shut up your fucking mouth...

(You shouted at her)

Sofi : why? Why?? Are you feeling shy.. Huh?

( She said teasingly, earning death glare from you )

Sofi : sorryy.. But yn... Still i can't believe it that you've fallen in love with your Mr stranger..

Taehyung : What???

( Your eyes widened in shock when you see Taehyung in front of you

( Your eyes widened in shock when you see Taehyung in front of you. You don't know where did he come from, and when )

Sofi : what sir??

Taehyung : i.. I mean, wh.. What are you two doing here?

(You frowned your eyebrows because it is the first time you're seeing him nervous and shuttering)

Yn : sir, we were just going to class..

Taehyung : hmm.. Go..

( There is no teacher no professor in the class. The whole class was making noise but you were sitting quietly thinking about Mr stranger... You are happy that you finally fall in love with someone. But you are worried that he is Mr. Stranger, who neither wants to meet you nor even wants to reveal his identity )

Yn pov : yes i love him.. I'm sure, I'm in love with Mr stranger.. But now what? I fell in love with a person whom i never met and have never seen his face.. I want to meet him badly, i want to see him... Hug him... And just want to feel his presence.. I want to experience everything with himm.. But i know he won't meet me, he just want me as his friend..