part - 6

2 weeks later........

At class

Yn:I'm doing the work that professor taehyung has given...

(You're chatting with Mr . Stranger during Taehyung 's class, hiding the phn under the desk )

Mr stranger : the work which ur crush has given?

(Mr. Stranger teases you alot by calling taehyung your crush. You moved ur eyes frm the phn to him. He is sitting on his chair and staring at the table. You think he's lost in his thought)

Yn pov :
He is hot but he is not my crush anymore.. Bcs he is rude..
He always throw me out of the class and... He's so aggressive and strict with me only. Why only me??...
He makes me angry now..
I'm irritated..

( You moved your eyes back at your phone and type the message)

Yn : he is not my crush anymore, he is too rude. I don't even look at him now..

Mr stranger : if you see him with love, you will find him cute..

Yn : no I don't have to look at him,with love, and will you please change the topic? I don't want to talk about  that cold monster..

Mr stranger : don't lie to me. I know deep inside you are falling in love with him and that's why you are avoiding his topic...

Yn : ha ha. Very funny. Good one.

Mr stranger : ( he send the laughing emoji)

Yn : i 'll talk to you later. If taehyung sees me using the phone during the clss, he'll throw me out of the window with my poor phn..

Mr stranger: I am laughing after reading this...is he so rude??

Yn : I think only for me...

Mr stranger : maybe there would be a reason for... You shouldn't hate anybody so much..

Yn : I don't hate him. It's just that  I don't like him. Bye Mr stranger,  I will talk to you later..

Mr stranger : okay bye and take care Bella...

( you put the phone into your bad back after reading his message.
You moved your eyes up to see taehyung & the same time he also looked up. Your heart skipped badly as his eyes directly looked at you )

 Your heart skipped badly as his eyes directly looked at you )

Yn pov : oh god did he caught me??
(You looked down nervously..) Why did he look at  me??
(You cried clenching ur pen)

=Next Day At Night=

Yn:hello.. Hello mr stranger.. Helloo..

(You and your mr stranger were talking on the phone like usual but the next moment, you flinched as you heard a very loud sound over your phone and the phone got disconnect. You didn't understand what it was.. But now you're scared.. You are calling him continuously, but he's not answering your call. You are marching across the balcony, utterly stressed. A lone tear trickled down your cheeks. You just hoping that he is fine )

(After a long 30 minutes, he call you back.. You just picked up the phone without thinking anything )

Yn : hel...

(You opened ur mouth to speak something but immediately closed your mouth, listening to a female voice from the other side)

??? : i am talking from xyz hospital.. The person whose phone is this, be has been admitted into the hospital. Plz come fast..

(You just became utterly numb after knowing this and felt like your heart stopped beating)

??? : hello, mam, are you listening to me?

(She asked, you come back to your senses)

Yn : I'm coming.....

(You answered and hang up the phone )

To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote.......