part -9

Time skip....

(Otp)

Yn : you know Mr stranger, today Taehyung was also injured. So i thought you are Professor Taehyung...

( You told him while laughing loudly... You stop the laughing immediately as he uttered in a serious tone)

Mr stranger : i'm really your professor Taehyung..

Yn : nice joke.. (You chuckled)

Mr stranger : i'm serious...

Yn : yeh, i know you're very serious... You can't make me fool, Mr stranger.. Taehyung is so rude and you're so sweet like sugar. This can't be possible, there's no comparison between you both..

Mr stranger : (chuckled)Oh.. Really?? I'm sweet like sugar..? Don't you wanna taste me?

(He again started flirting with you making your cheeks turn red)

Yn : again flirting.. Huh?

Mr stranger : you know your heavenly beautiful kitten, how can some one miss the chance to flirt with you.. Hm?

(You instantly blushed and felt butterflies in your stomach as he said it)

Yn pov : why I'm blushing..? What is happening to me?..

Yn : that's not fair mr stranger... You can see me but I can't see you..

(You complained like a small kid and he chuckled)

Mr stranger : wanna see me?

Yn : is that even a question to ask? Yes of course...

Mr stranger : OK. Then you have to do friend with benefits relationship with me?

Yn pov : again the same topic..whyy he is making me nervous?

Mr stranger : princess??

Yn : Da... Dad is calling me.. Bye, good night...

(You hung up making excuse... Then after a minute you received his message)

Mr stranger : Good night princess... And take care.. By the way friends with benefits is not a bad idea.. I don't know why are you over reacting..

(You started blushing again.. After reading his message..)

Yn : seriously he has gone crazy..

---AT MIDNIGHT----

(At night, you couldn't able to sleep, just kept changing your positions and the rolling on the bed , the whole night you was only thinking about Mr stranger and smiling like an idiot)

Yn : what the fuck is happening to me?IS THIS LOVE?? AM I IN LOVE WITH HIM...?? DO I LOVE HIM..??

.
.
.

To be continued....
Vote.... Share... Comment....

[ i know the parts of this story are very short..... Because, i like to write small parts.. Forgive me..]