part -5 (advice)

---AT HOME---

(You are reading a book at night before sleeping

(You are reading a book at night before sleeping. You are trying to distracted yourself from the thoughts of Taehyung. You just can't believe that you Kissed him. You came on the earth back when your phone started ringing which is kept on the side table on your bed )

(You picked up the phone from the side table and got surprised after seeing the caller id )

Yn pov:
mr stranger..
Now i'll hear his voice for the first time... But why he is calling me instead of texting.. Is he okay?

(You immediately answered the call and put the phone on speaker)

Mr stranger : hey princess..

(You froze for a second. After listening to his voice.. You felt something in ur heart.. You don't know what it is)

Yn pov :
His voice is pleasent.. Husky and familiar.. Familiar to someone, as i have heard his voice before...

Mr stranger : hello y/n???
(He said hello again)

Yn : yeah... hello, Mr stranger!

Mr stranger : you have a sweet voice princess...

(You blushed and smiling like an idiot because of the way he's calling you princess)

Yn : i..... Is everything okay?
Are you okay mr stranger?

Mr stranger: yeah.. And why are you asking this?
(Soft voice)

Yn : because you call me for the first time.. So i thought something was wrong..

Mr stranger : why? Can't i call my princess??

(He asked, making ur cheeks turn red)

Yn : i was waiting for ur message...

Mr stranger : really??

Yn : hmm.. Because i have a very challenging day today and you know naa... I don't feel peace until i share with you...

Mr stranger : ok, i am listening..

Yn : i kissed taehyung on his cheeks... It was dare and now i am scared that how will i face him tomorrow...

Mr stranger: (he laughed loudly)you're a daring girl.... I must say.

Yn : yes i am.. Any doubt?

Mr stranger : no doubt at all. But princess, you shouldn't kiss anyone like that. If some one turns out to be a bad person..

Yn : nahh.. I don't think he is a bad person..

Mr stranger : I am not saying about your professor. If someone else were in the place of your professor?? You shouldn't do such Dare, princess...

(He sounding serious. So you decide to not take it any further)

Yn : okay I am sorry.... I will never do such dare. Now happy??

Mr stranger : very happy (smile)

Yn : well leave all this. Tell me when will you meet me?

Mr stranger: so eager to see me, huh?

( you blushed at his words )

Yn : n... No I just want to casually meet you..

Mr stranger : Hmm... Hmm... Well I will meet you when the right time come.

Yn : and when will that right time come?

Mr stranger : I guess soon.

Yn : really??

( You asked excitedly like a kid. He chuckled before speaking )

Mr stranger : yes.. And now sleep, you must be tired.

Yn : hahh... Good night.my stranger friend..

Mr stranger : good night Bella, and take care..

(He hang up. You put the phone on the table. And lay down comfortably on your side. Placing your hands underneath your head. You closed your eyes)

Yn pov :
I never thought that one day a stranger would become an important part of my life. I don't know why I feel connected to him. Like there is strong connection between both of us. I don't know why I am feeling so satisfied talking to him.... And when he call me by nickname uff.....
---- why I am thinking about him.. now......

To be continued......
Don't forget to vote please.....