Fixing the broken heart

Previously on 'Life of the Black Ranger

Oh, uh, sorry." He shook off Brody's hand and walked to his cabinet. He opened it and placed the picture frame in it. As he was doing that, a black circle formed on his back. It started spinning, and a black arrow pulled back from him. It crushed like dust, and Mick soon stood up.

"Um, Mick, are you OK?" I asked as he turned around.

"Uh yeah, peachy. What's up?" He answered, smiling.

..............

"Mick, it feels great. It's like you never made adjustments." She got off and shut down the hoverboard. As she was putting it away, the exact black circle formed on her back. The same event that happened to Mick happened to Sarah. She shook her head and turned to Mick.
"But maybe try to make it a bit faster." She said and looked at her phone.
"12:30, how did time pass so fast." She panicked a little, putting her phone into her pocket.

"Well, glad to see you're back to normal." Mick told her smiling.

"What do you mean.....oh." she was confused by what he said, but remember the events that happened.
"Oh boy, this is crazy. I was so awful." She started to feel bad about everything she said and done.

"It's OK, it now matters that you're back and you can help us." Mick reassured

............

Kodi Kodi, stop, that's tickles." Hayley laughed as Kodi licked her face.
"What are you doing here? Did aunt. Katrina, send you here?" She pet him on the head, smiling. Just like Sarah, something clicked inside her mind. The licks on her face, the fluffinest of the fur, the joy she felt every time she was with her best friend.
"Well, it looks like you'll be staying with me." A similar black circle formed on her back, and a black arrow removed itself for her, evaporating. She shook her head and looked up.
"Hey guys, I didn't notice you here." She greeted us, standing up. She walked to Calvin and gave him a hug.

"Hayley, are you OK?" He asked, hugging her back.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be." She answered, pulling away.

...............

Wait a curse?" Hayley questioned as Sarah walked closer to Hayley.

"The arrow the Dark Hater hit you with. It had a spell, venom was spread towards your heart and made you feel only negative emotions." Prestion explained to them with his hands on his hips.

.................

"Levi, I believe that is you because of how she's acting. Ever since she saw you, she hasn't stopped talking about you. Every time you touch, she has this exciting feeling. And the fact that she told you something was traumatizing before me. I know Kaylee, you know her, and everyone does. She couldn't act that way. She's under a spell. And we need to help her. Do you wanna help her?" She gave a long speech about how Kaylee felt. That's exactly how I felt when I looked at her. I want to know. I want Kaylee to tell me how she feels. But she's in trouble. We helped Mick, Sarah, and Hayley. Now it's time to save her.

.............

"Bye, bye rangers, it was boring while it lasted." He aimed his arrow and shot it. The arrow grew twice its side and became huge. I closed my eyes, preparing for the hit. But it never happened. I opened my eyes and saw the most shocking scene.

"How in the world?" Sarah questioned.

*Present time, Levi's POV*
As I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe who I was seeing. It was Kaylee, using her ninja water attack as a shield, protecting us.