True Love can hurt

Things have been going great recently. No Ripcon to annoy us, we figured out the real Aiden and Galvanax decided to take a break for a while. But we were still on guard.

Now Sarah, Hayley, and I were just leaving the snack stop to get our stuff for the next class.

"So do you guys wanna go out this weekend, you know, just us girls." Sarah suggested as we walked to our lockers.

"I think that's a good idea." Hayley agreed, flashing a smile.

"Not gonna lie, I like the boys, but at some point, they're too much." I mentioned opening up my locker. Once I opened it, I spotted something surprising.
"Um, girls." I called out to them. They closed their lockers and walked to me.

"What is it?" Hayley asked. I looked at them and pulled out the bouquet of orchids and daisies. They both gasped.

"Awh, this is so beautiful

"Awh, this is so beautiful." Sarah said in awe. It really was beautiful.

"It is, but who put this in your locker?" Hayley asked once again. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the bouquet. I then took notice of the ribbon.

"I have a feeling that this person is really into gold." I raised my brow and showed them the ribbon.

"Levi." they said at the same time, and I nodded.

"But why would Levi put these here?" I questioned, staring at the flowers.
"Unless..." I thought aloud. I gave the bouquet to Hayley and looked inside my locker.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Sarah asked, confused with what im doing.

"Well, in every cliche romance movie, where there are gifts in a girl's locker, there's an envelope with a letter." I explained to them.
"And I don't wanna get to assumptions, but the letter would usually say that this person wants to..." I continued until I touched something. I slowly pulled out a letter.

"A letter." Hayley pointed out. I turned it around, and there was a gold heart.

"Okay, if that's not Levi, I don't know who it is." Sarah told me. I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter. I began to read it

Dear Kaylee