Poisonous Plots Part 2

Previously on Power Rangers

"So nice to see you again," Madam Odus said, walking towards Hayley holding the antidote.
"Here is the antidote. Now give me the ninja power stars." she instructed, and the two slowly reached out their hands to get what they wanted. But what if they trick us? What if she doesn't give us the antidote? Will it even work? What if it makes me even worse?

*Present, Kaylee POV*

We watched as Hayley and Madam Odius cautiously trade the items. Hayley quickly grabbed the bottle, dropping the box and ran towards us, opening the bottle.

"You made the right decision rangers," Madam Odius applauded as she opened the box with the power stars. She and Toxitea cackled as Madam Odius showed the box to a buzzcam, claiming victory. We heard footsteps as Hayley put the bottle close to my mouth so i could drink it.

"It's working." Levi pointed as green light surronded me. I was feeling better already. The other came into view, and they didn't look happy.

"I can't believe it. So you did take our power stars." Sarah confronted, looking angry.

"We did, but...." Levi tried to explain their plan, but Brody interrupted.

"Do you know how dangerous this is?!" Brody exclaimed. He seemed worried. But I don't know for what exactly. Levi was gonna say something in defense, but Prestion interfiered.

"How could you do this?" he questioned, sounding devastated.

"It's not what you think." Hayley said, helping me up.

"And you didn't even tell me?" Calvin said, really sad. He couldn't believe his own girlfriend would hide stuff from him. I was getting annoyed with them, not giving Hayley and Levi the chance to explain.

"Guys enough!" I exclaimed, rising up quickly. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me, surprised.
"You don't even know what they did. And by not giving them the chance to explain won't help." I argued with them. They slightly lowered their heads down.
"What they did was really clever and....." I was explaining, but I was interrupted. Seriously again. But it wasn't from the others. It was from Toxitea.

"Hold up. The power stars are melting." Toxitea pointed out, looking at the box with all the power stars.

"They're chocolate. They fooled us." Madam Odius stretched apart the chocolate black power star. The others looked shocked.

*a few minutes earlier*.
3rd person perspective

Levi, Hayley, and Kaylee were looking for a buzz cam so they could attract Odius. Kaylee's legs were slowly giving up. It didn't look like she could last much longer.

"So, are you going to explain your plan, or are you gonna carry me like some ragdoll?" Kaylee questioned, making a joke in the process as they walked through a quiet part of a park.

"Oh yeah, sorry...... Well, we thought of making chocolate versions of the power stars. That's why we took them." Hayley explained a slight chuckle at the beginning.