The Ranger Ribbon

*Levi's POV*
It was the weekend, and Prestion said he was taking us somewhere but hasn't told us yet.

"Where are you taking us, Prestion?" i asked again as we were walking along the field.

"You'll see." he reassured.

"Isn't that the ribbon tree?" Brody questioned in suprise, so we looked up, and it was the ribbon tree. We ran to it and checked it out.
"I remember it from when i was a kid." he mentioned when we got there. It was amazing.

"There's thousands of ribbons. But i don't get it." Sarah said, not getting the reason.

"Yeah, what's the deal?" i asked with my hands on my hips.

"It's so great. You tie a ribbon to symbolise important moments like family and friends." Prestion explained, putting his hands on Sarah and Brody's shoulders. I noticed for a while that Kaylee wasn't here.

"Speaking of friends, where is Kaylee?" I asked, looking at Hayley.

"Well, she did leave early, but i....." she was saying, but a familiar voice interrupted her.

"Over here, loves." Kaylee said from on top of the ribbon tree.
We all looked up ,surprised.

"Hey, what are you doing up there?" Calvin asked her.

"Well, Prestion kinda ruined the suprise for me, so i decided we could have a little picnic. We do deserve a break." she explained with her hands under her chin.
"Also, what took you guys so long. I've been here for ages." she complained dramatically, and we laughed.

"Can you come down for a minute?" Prestion asked her.

"No problem. Just got to roll down." she said. What? Roll down? And she rolled to the side and fell from the tree. I caught her before she could hit the ground. She had her arms around my neck, and I was carrying her bridal style. She looked a bit flustered.

"Thanks, but you didn't need to do that." she told me. I smiled and looked at her. I must've been staring cause her voice stopped me from my thoughts.
"You can put me down now." she said with a smile. I blushed a little and put her down.
"Thanks." she thanked me, and we walked to the others.
"So Presto, why don't you tell us why we're here?" she asked.

*Kaylee's POV*
"So Presto, why don't you tell us why we're here?" i asked him. He told me where to go but not the reason why.

"Well, since there are so many ribbons, I thought that maybe we could be on the tree together." Prestion explained as he pulled out a gray ribbon and showed it to us. It had our names in our specific colors.We all looked at it with excitement.

"Woah 'Brody, Prestion, Calvin, Hayley, Sarah ,Kaylee, Levi." Brody read everyones names.

"A ranger ribbon," Prestion said happily.

"That is awesome. Come on, let's put it up." I said, taking the ribbon.
"Where should we put it?" I asked.

"How about right here?" Calvin pointed on a free spot. We were about to put it, but a honk of a car stopped us. Tons of cars were coming our way

"Who is that? What's going on?" Levi asked as we stepped forward to check out the situation. Workers came out from the vehicles and were holding SAWS!? What in God's name is going on.

"Out of the way, kids. This tree is coming down to make way for a new building." One of the workers told us. What? Cut down the ribbon tree? Oh, that's a bozo.

"They're cutting down the ribbon tree?!" Hayley questioned in disbelief. All of us were shocked.

"They can't do that!" Sarah said firmly, taking a step forward.
"Can they?" She questioned, unsure looking at us.