Chapter 21 ~ the truth

Alessandra's pov 

When I get downstairs I hear chatter coming from the living room its around 3 in the afternoon meaning all of the Romano's are there but I am not there for them I am there to look for Rora and Zane .

 I get to the living room and see the Romano's on one side and Rora and Zane on the other side of the room watching iZombie and by the looks of it Arora chose it since she is obsessed with this show and I have no idea why  .

the living room downstairs  ↧↧

"Aurora , Apollo we need to talk

"Aurora , Apollo we need to talk ." I speak up making my presence know to the people in the room jump from surprise and u would think that they run a fucking mafia pathetic it really is and its also sad that I am related to them too.

" no what ever u wan to say u can say it here in front of us we are a family ." interrupted Lorenzo does this sperm donor not know when to shut the fuck up.

" ok fine but do u rlly wanna know what I think about you guy's ?" I ask getting them ready for whatever damage its gonna do to their selfish heart .

      " yes " he replied 

" fine by me but y'all asked for it , well for starters lets go to the head of this group , sperm donor aka Lorenzo i think that u don't care about anything or anyone and that u will only help them out if it has something in it for u and the rest of this family  . Second is Sofia I don't know u a lot but from what I can tell is that you are a perfect mom and will do anything for the people u love and u were an amazing assassin back in your time and I have nothing bad to say for u bc u have done nothing wrong to me . Third Leonardo u wanna be the big bad don , u want to be the person that everybody fears and let m tell u its working but not for me I see right through it u have something that u don't want anyone else to know in here but sorry to pop that but I know and I know everything but I wont say bc that's not the person I am u will tell them when u are ready and before u judge what I eat and what I don't u might want to know that I cant eat blueberries. Fourth Francesco I don't have a problem with u as u have not given me one but u are more smarter than u let on , your also very closed off but just a warning don't keep it that way or u will never find someone for u , u keep your walls up high so that no one get in just so that they can break it down and leave u crumbling but just open a little bit even if it means that u are getting hurt in the process it life and everyone either went through it or still has too I talk from experience bc if I did not open up to these two I would not be where I am today." I say to them while I point to Rora and Zane .

" Alexander ur still growing but that does not mean u have to hide who u rlly want top be they might not know what I am talking about but u do and u have to sit them down one day because if u keep it in for too long it wont turn out good add I don't think that u will like what happens at the end  . Rocco I know u have IED and u think that u are a failure in life bc of it and u are behind with everything else but I can tell u this with comfort bc its not just u I also have it that's why when I get mad I have too leave the room or Rora and Zane come to help me cool be down bc I know what it is like to kill a person bc of a random outburst .Luca I don't have a problem with u , u are a good person the only things is that u are a bit energetic for me . Matteo the last person ur too happy and I cant help but think if its just a cover up for what u rlly feel deep inside , u put on this happy mask so that no one rlly see's what u rlly feel .