Introduction :) and Characters :D

hey guys welcome to my book to my book , so I just wanted to say that this is my second book that I am bust writing here I started this one bc I have writers block with my other book (go look on my profile if u don't know what book I am talking about ) but I have so many ideas for other books that I need to get out of my head bc it is getting cramped up in there lol .

INSPERATION

I read a lot of books about this topic and I must say that its catches a lot of attention and it inspired me too write my own, mostly a author did the was she is writhing/wrote her book

The lost Daughter -A mafia princess

RIGHTS

This book is all mine and my ideas I did get inspired by other authors but I did not steal all their hard work, all the pictures credits go to the rightful owners same with the songs and videos and if u do see some asshole coping my book here or anywhere else pls let me know and send me the link that will be very helpful and grateful thank u very much :)

COMMENTS

I just want to put it out there u guys can comments and like all u want u don't have to be silent reader I like to read the comments u guys put up her but if u r gonna judge my characters in a bad and shitty wat if u wanna be a bitch I will block ur comments and u can go be a bitch where it is needed that's all I wanna say here.

UPDATES

I don't know when often I will update this book as I am only still in high school so I got no idea how this will be going but i will try to update as frequently as I can .

MAIN CHARACTERS

Alessandra Luna Romano / Grey , nick names: Alis , lune

16 yrs old

She was kidnapped at her own birthday party at the age of 2 .Mafia boss of the Russian Mafia, Hacker best in her mafia and world wide, owns a company, fashion designer , Assassin known as 'Dark Luna ' bc u only see her when its is dark and the moon is out is in fist place in her Mafia and world wide . Was the closest to Rocco . Dose not rlly wanna be with her family at first and takes a while to open up to them but when she does she would do anything for them. She is immune to all drugs that exist and the ones they tested on her ,live in Russia but moved to LA for her business.

↧The DAD Lorenzo Romano, nick names: Enzo

45yrs old

ex mafia don gave the mafia to Leonardo on his 21st bday is a father of 6 boys and 1 girl but his piccola principessa got kidnapped at the age of 2 on her birthday never stopped looking for her until that day he got that one phone call. Is loyal and protective of his loved ones and if u hurt them u will suffer for the rest of ur live and will make it hell for u too.