Chapter 10

Poppy: Vivi...

Poppy took a framed photo out of her hair gazing at the photo of her and Viva from her wedding day.

(Flashback)

Viva: Okay, ready to see the result?!

Poppy: You betcha!

Viva removed the blindfold from Poppy's eyes. When she saw her reflection in the mirror, she was in awe. Her white dress was redesigned to have several colorful streamers around it, and her veil was dyed purple perfectly matching. Poppy twirled in her dress before looking back at the mirror, she had blue eye shadow, mascara and yellow blush and her hair was in a cute braid. At first, she didn't recognize herself in the mirror, she looked too amazing for it to be real.

Poppy: Did you just braid my hair?!

Viva: Yeah, thought you would want it for your big day.

Poppy: Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT!!!!

Poppy gave her big sister a big hug. She loved the makeover she gave her.

Viva: Poppy, before you go out there, I just want you to know...I'm very proud of you. You've come such a long way since our reunion and...as you big sister, I couldn't be more proud. And I know Mom would be too.

Poppy started to blush resting her head on her sister's shoulder.

Poppy: Thanks, Vivi.

Viva: You're welcome, you're gonna be a beautiful bride today.

?: Poppyseed.

Poppy turned around and saw her father in a tux and tie holding his hand out.

King Peppy: It's time.

Poppy smiled and took her father's hand looking back at Viva who smiled at her.

Viva: Go get him, little sis.

Poppy blushed as her father escorted her to her happily ever after.

(Flashback ends)

Poppy smiled at the memory and hugged the photo, tears flowing down her cheeks. All she wanted was for her big sister to be safe.

Poppy: Branch?

Branch: What?

Poppy: Do you remember our wedding day?

Branch: If you're going to brag about how the cake ended up in my face, I don't wanna hear it!

Poppy: No no...I mean, do you remember when you first saw me that day?

Branch: How can I forget? You looked like you emerged from a fairytale.

Poppy: Yeah...I have Viva to thank for that. She made sure I had the best day of my life. I owe it all to her. I just...really want her to be safe.

Branch: Hey...

Poppy looked up at her husband and he took her hands in his.

Branch: We're going to find her, I promise. If we know one thing about Viva, it's that she doesn't give up, she knows you're coming.

Poppy smiled feeling slightly relieved to hear Branch's words.

Poppy: Thanks, Branch, I needed to hear that. I just hope Viva's holding up, she must be scared...

____________________________

🎶You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Ah, ah, ah"
As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a-
🎶