Chapter 5

Branch: ...I'm sorry, what?!

Poppy sat on a stone after explaining everything to her husband.

Poppy: I think the Disco Trolls might be closer than we realize...you know what we have to do, right?

Branch: Got it!

Poppy looked up at Branch who was already wearing camouflage and eye black.

Branch: See you in 15 years, Poppy!

Poppy gasped taking offense and slapped Branch across the face.

Branch: Hey! What was that for?!

Poppy: Sweetie, are you crazy?! It's always running from the outside world for you! I thought that you put that behind you after we reunited your brothers! My sister is still in the forest, and she could be in danger!

Branch sighed knowing that Poppy was right. For a minute, he forgot that he was married to Poppy, and Viva was his family too.

Poppy: I wish I followed her earlier, but I got curious when I saw that disco ball.

Branch: No, no, no, Poppy...no one's to blame here, we never knew about this. I'm one to talk, I'm crazy prepared for basically everything.

Poppy: She's my big sister, Branchie...

Branch: Hey...

Poppy looked up at her husband as he put an arm around her.

Branch: Poppy, you...you helped me to find my brothers, now let me help you find your sister.

Poppy smiled feeling a little bit better.

Poppy: Thanks, Branch...

_________________________

That night, Poppy stood in front of her balloon packing supplies.

Poppy: Okay, I can do this...I'll find Viva and bring her home.

Worry began to consume the young queen, she had never been apart from her sister for this long...unless you count the 21 years they missed together. But this was the first time Viva vanished and didn't come back. Where was she?

Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Broken again
Left with nothing to say
My voice drowned out in the thunder

But I can't cry
And I can't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down

I can't stay silent
Though they wanna keep me quiet
And I tremble when they try it
All I know is I won't go speechless

Branch and everyone else watched Poppy nearby, she was really going out of her way for Viva.

Satin: Poor thing...