Tag Fest Winner! 🤩

Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the tag fest winner.  WendyyWolfe went above and beyond and I’m so thankful! I know this announcement is a day late. But I was trying to allow time for everyone to participate if they chose to do so. 

As promised I have added WendyyWolfe books to my tag fest library on my Wattpad profile. It’s the first of my libraries that you will see. I would love for you all to go over and check out her books. Now, I’m going to share with you all the books that I’m showcasing and their book summaries. Head on over and check them out.

First Book: Beyond The Wild Blue Yonder (A short story Exclusively for Myths and Legends.)

Book Summary:

Book Summary:

Prompt:

God’s aren’t meant to interfere in the matters of mortals. When the divine powers of a Deity disappear suddenly they must learn how to live among other mortals. What challenges await you?

Follow Neptune, God of all fresh waters and all oceans, along with Phoebus son of Jupiter and Vociferant a Mer-Man with an attitude as they enter the mortal world and as you would expect, find living in the mortal world a whole new challenge! Except maybe for Vociferant, who, in spite of having a whole new set of legs, seems to blend in seamlessly to his new environment and have fun doing it!

Book Two: Night of the Crane (A sci-fi-romance)

Book Summary:

Welcome To Brew Town

Not far from the Gulf Coast, as the crow flies, the small, very ordinary, town of Brew Town was established around the only industry that existed there in 1879, the local brewery. If you lived in Brew Town your job was bottling beer and then after work, you imbibed your work.

Macallan Crete has lived here his entire life. But he hasn’t let that little fact disrupt his perfect little life. Sarcasm and bar fights rule the day for Macallan and that was a normal reality for him. Until it wasn’t.