LGBTQ

Hello everyone! Down below are the entries for LGBTQ. Judging will commence January 16th. Judges please refer to the Judges Criteria chapter to find the outline.

Do not read books until the full payment requirements have been met. If you have any questions, please reach out to me through PM.

Authors make sure to abide by your judges payment requirements. If these have not been met by the submission date for winners, which is February 15th; your book will be disqualified and taken out of the running. Your judge is taking time out of their busy lives to do this for you, so you must reciprocate. There will be two judges at this time. Make sure to follow the requirements of the judge you are assigned to.

Winners will be announced February 20th, unless results are handed into me earlier. Then they may be announced at an earlier date.

Judge: Taekook_mafia_007

Payment Requirements:
Permanent Follow.
Vote on 10 chapters of my book 'When love last' and comment on 5 chapters.

1. reveriestuck Charmer

2. Aanarchist 100% Straight

3. craftychicken Where our demons hide

4. Thaiger_Pierce The Souls We Choose

Judge: ZenCave

A Permanent Follow.
Give a shout out of my book 'Racing towards your heart' on your message board. Make sure to tag me when doing so.

1. CheeseBiscut8 Why Not Us

2. MilaForLife Trust Fall

3. Lewis_Black Someday, Somewhere, Somehow