Important Announcement Please Read

Hello everyone! We have one last category that I'm waiting for the results on from @iburnrice. The Marriage Of Convenience/Arranged Marriage. She has exams going on right now. So she just needs a bit of time.

Regarding Winning Stickers

My brain is pretty much fried from being sleep deprived. I get maybe three hours of sleep at night when my husbands gone. And he's been gone since Saturday so, my eyes are burning and my brains all foggy. I need y'all's help to make this process go smoother.

I don't want to be a pain in the butt here. But can you all PM me your email address. As well as the category you placed in and what place you won in that category. There are several of you who have won in two or three categories. And my sleep deprived brain, is having a difficult time piecing everything together.

At this point I can't remember who all I've already sent winning stickers to and who all is still waiting on theirs. So please help me out with this. If I've sent you a winning sticker for one category but still owe you for another please let me know.

Regarding Shout-Out Announcements

Every two to three hours; I'll be doing the shout-out for first place winner of each category. I want to make sure each book gets a proper shout-out before getting lost in my announcements.

I've cleaned up my Reading list so I only have 17 now, instead of 50 hahaha! For the time being I'm giving each category their own library. I might need to change things later on though. But I want to wait and see how everything pans out first.

If I need to combine them later on, I will. I figured I'd keep them all separate for a month. Then I'll be putting all the first, second and third place winners into three libraries. Instead of having them all separate. 

My eyes are literally burning right now because I'm so tired. So I'm going to pass out for a while until I need to go bring my kids home from school.

Thank you all for taking a chance on me and participating in The Ultimate Romance Awards! 😍 It means a lot to me that you all put your trust in me. Given that this is the first awards I've ever hosted. I've had a blast and can't wait to do another at some point. But my next one will just be a plain awards with all Genres and not limited to just romance. 

With that being said. I'm signing out for a couple of hours. Have a wonderful day everyone!