Epilogue

*Aaliyah's POV*

"Aaliyah, you're my soul mate."

The pain I had felt for what seems like forever ends.

"I've been wanting to ask you for a couple months now....will you be my girlfriend? And yes, I know I sound very cliché."

I become aware of my surroundings, being able to smell, feel, and hear.

"Will you marry me?"

I feel a presence near me, a few feet away. It is familiar.

"I could never be mad at you. I'm happy about this."

I open my eyes.

My surroundings slowly become clear and I look to my right, where the presence was. I see a familiar blonde man with striking blue eyes. My soul mate. My husband. Niall.

"A-Aaliyah?" His beautiful voice says.

In half a second, I'm in front of him. I hug him tightly and his arms wrap around me, him lifting me off the floor.

"I thought you were dead, I never thought I'd see you again," he says again, pulling away. He looks at me from bottom all the way to the top. His eyes meet mine and he smiles,"come here and look."

He pulls me over to a mirror and I look into the mirror. Where my grayish blue eyes are usually, I'm met with bright red ones. I gasp and look at Niall.

"When will that go away?" I ask, my voice traveling out smoothly.

"A couple weeks, don't worry."

I smile and my mind goes to the other boys and Perrie, Eleanor, an Stacey. Then my daughter.

I turn to Niall,"I want to see Chelsea."

He smiles once again,"you can in a minute, first I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Niall? I want to see my daughter."

"she's Liam's soul mate."

A/N

THE END.

This is the last book.

I'm sorry.

XX -c