Chapter 13

*Aaliyah's POV*

"What about this color?" Perrie asks, holding up a light blue that matches her eyes very well.

All day Perrie, Eleanor, Stacey, and I have been hanging out together all day. Right now we are painting each others nails, picking out own colors and things like that.

"It looks great! Aaliyah, you should use this color," Stacey says, pulling me out of my thoughts. She holds up a deep red, reminding me of the color of blood. I nod a little, smiling at the young girl.

We paint our nails mine the red, Perrie's the blue, Eleanor's a light shade of purple, and Stacey's black.

"I'm going to take a picture!" Perrie yells, grabbing her phone from beside her. We all put our hands in the middle and she takes the picture. Our phones all buzz at the same time and I pick mine up, seeing that she posted the picture on Twitter. I look at the picture to see that you could see part of my stomach and you tell that I was obviously pregnant. I look at the comments to see almost every one about me. I scroll over to see that the three top hashtags are about me.

'#alipregnant'

'#babyhoran'

'#niliyah'

Another tweet notification pops up, this one from Niall.

@Niallofficial: yes @aaliyah_tommo_ is pregnant. I am the father. We're has having some complications so we haven't told the media.

I retweet it and set my phone on my bed but it slides off the edge. Stacey starts to stand up to get it but I stop her,"its okay, I can get it."

I stand up and bend down, grabbing my phone. I start to stand back up straight but a sharp, burning erupts in my stomach. I let out a scream as I fall to my knees, catching myself on the bed before I fall forward.

*Niall's POV*

Liam and I decided to stop for a few minutes, which in the time I saw several tweets about Aaliyah being pregnant. I shoot a quick tweet and turn my phone off. I sit against a tree and after a few minutes, Liam's phone rings.

He answers and the person on the other line says something, making his eyes widen,"what?! How?! Okay, Zayn, I'm on my way. If I don't make it and it gets worse you'll have to do it." With that he hangs up and turns to me,"we have to go. Now."

"Why?" I ask, worried.

"Aaliyah's having the baby now."

A/N

2 more chapters left!

Its my birthday today!

If anyone can guess my age they will get a personal glimpse of the next chapter! I'll give you a hint: its in teenage years.

You only get ONE guess.