chapter 5

*Niall's POV*

Aaliyah and I had successfully moved into Louis' house and so had the other boys. They were helping as much as possible with preparing for the worst or nothing at all. Perrie had kept Aaliyah occupied with baby talk and showing her how to do some things. I knew she was just keeping my wife oblivious to us making the house safer with a new alarm system, locks on all door and windows, and even putting a fence with a lock pad gate around the house. It may seem extreme but I was not going to let anybody lay a hand on my child or wife.

Liam hadn't had any more visions about the hooded lady or the birth in general. It worried me that we didn't know what to expect when the baby was born. Gender, species, and names all at the same.

From upstairs where Aaliyah and Perrie are I hear a snap, thump, and pain filled scream. Aaliyah's scream.

"Liam! Help!" Perrie yells and we both shoot up the stairs. Aaliyah is laying on the floor, crying as she holds her side. Perrie and Liam are on either side of her trying to calm her down.

I rush forward and drop to my knees in front of her head. I meet her eyes with mine and lean forward,"calm down, baby, Liam needs to see if anything broke. It will hurt for only a second, I promise."

She nods and slowly steadies her breathing. She moves her hand away from her side and closes her eyes. She grimaces as Liam press his fingers to the area, his eyes widening.

"Three broken ribs. There's nothing I can do besides give you painkillers and a bag of ice," Liam sighs, pulling his hand away," just rest a lot and try not to move much."

"I'll help her, you two go and talk," Perrie says softly, already helping Aaliyah up and supporting most of her weight. I see her helping Aaliyah into her bed as I walk out of the room.

"How bad is this?" I ask Liam, closing the door behind us.

"Pretty bad. She's not far along so I didn't expect this. The child obviously has the strength of a vampire right now but that still doesn't mean it will be vampire or human. I'm just worried about when she gets further along. It could kill her during birth or even before."

"I-It could kill her?"

"Unfortunately, yes, but you should be able to turn her before that happens."

"Should?"

Liam sighs,"as long as her heart is still beating you can turn her."

A/N

Well this sucks.

I'm sorry.

I just want to clear this up, the reason Liam is sort of like a doctor is because in this book he's lived a long time so before becoming famous he went to medical school and since then gained knowledge from his time being alive. That's a bit confusing but it seems like something Liam would do.

Anyway I'm writing a new book called Hidden. Its a Niall Horan vampire fanfic (my obsession) but its completely different than this. 1D characters aren't famous and Niall is dark and murderous. Would you guys like to read it?

XX- C

Comment

Vote

Fan