Chapter 15

*Liam's POV*

The house comes into veiw and Niall and I slow a bit.

"I'll go to the baby and you go to Aaliyah," I say and Niall nods.

We split ways and I run into the room where the baby is. I see a hooded figure reaching down for the baby and I rush forward, yanking the hood off. Just like my vision, a woman, but this time a recognize her.

"Chloe?!" I yell angrily. I pin her by her neck against the wall, her feet off the ground,"what do you want with the child?"

She digs at my hand with her nails but I don't let go,"she should be mine! Niall was mine until that child Aaliyah came walking in!"

I pretend to be thinking,"oops, wrong answer." I move my hand and her neck snaps, the life going out of her eyes instantly. A cry brings me back from my seemingly murderous state and I drop Chloe's body.

I slowly walk over to the small crib to see Niall and Aaliyah's daughter, thrashing and crying. I pick her up and hold her with one arm, bring my other up to hold her hand. As soon as our skin makes contact, she stops crying and opens her eyes.

Her bright blue eyes meet mine and I feel my eyes flash red. Oh no.

*Niall's POV*

I run into the room and see Louis and Zayn, behind them is Aaliyah, looking dead. I could see her chest moving with shallow breaths and I could hear her heart, barely beating. I'm at her side in a second, seeing that Louis and Zayn had now left.

"This is going to hurt, I'm so sorry, baby," I say, kissing her forehead. I grab her hand and pull her wrist to my mouth. I take a deep breath and bite down, taking a bit of blood.

When I'm sure that the venom is in her veins, I pull my fangs out and look at her. Slowly, I hear her heart stop.

"No! Aaliyah, stay with me! Please," I say, my voice cracking as I hold back tears.

"Niall? Did you make it?" Liam's voice rings through the room. I turn to see him, a bundle of blankets with my small baby inside. I walk forward and take my daughter from his arms and look down at her. She looks like Aaliyah but has my eyes, which is a beautiful combination.

"No, she didn't make it. Her heart stopped beating after I bit her."

A/N

Epilogue is left :)

XX - c

Comment

Vote

Fan