13

Jisung hadn't realised that he was touching his lips while remembering the lip lock he had with his stalker ... 

"those lips were so soft .... "

"nooo ... he is my stalker .........."

"But .... that feeling ......when our lips touched .... those definitely were butterflies ... "

"No you dumb ass you were just freaking out ............. "

Jisung was debating with himself loudly sitting on his bed as he was home alone... how much ever he tried he couldn't come to hate or feel weird about the non consensual kiss .. he felt warm and mushy instead ......"Shut up Jisung ... Shut up Jisung .... " he slapped his cheeks to shake himself out of those thoughts.... 

but every time he tried it made him fall right back on the same line of thoughts about the kiss and wonder who that would be ... but Jisung couldn't get weak ... it was the same person that had caused so much trouble already .. he made Jisung stop talking to his friends  especially his best friend Felix who he dearly missed ... Jisung sighed loudly and got up from his bed .. he needed to get out before his head exploded with so many things .. 

It had been a while Jisung went out ... he would go straight to school and be back home and stay there ... completely cutting off any crumbs of social life he had .. but today he decided to get out .. he had had enough of being a well frog . .. so he grabbed his jacket and house keys and headed to a cafe which was about a 10 minutes walks away ... the cafe had a small fountain and both outdoor and indoor seating ...  This was His, Hyunjin and Felix's hangout place during middle school . the most important reason why they loved this place was the owner was a comic book fan .. so the theme of the cafe was all in those lines and the racks were always stocked up with comic books for any visitor to read for free ... 

Jisung hadn't gone there since the fight with Hyunjin .. and now that he did not even had Felix around him . he was in need of some absolute nostalgia to feel he wasn't alone .... he put on his headphones blasting his playlist to get his mind off absolutely every thing .. he just did not want to think of anything at this point .. 

The weather was cool and breezy .. the fresh air filling Jisung's lungs relaxed his nerves.. bringing out a natural smile on his face ... he needed this break .... 

Jisung reached the cafe and was surprised to see there was barely any decor changes made to the place over the years .. it looked exactly how he remembered ... he went to the counter to place his order but was shocked to see a familiar face ... 

"Changbin ?? " Jisung exclaimed

Changbin got so startled that he dropped the cup of coffee he had just prepared spilling it all over the floor ,..  he fidgeted visibly and was looking between Jisung and the spilled cup of coffee like he couldn't make his mind on who to attend first .. 

" I'm sorry .. I didn't mean to startle you " .. Jisung apologised in a low voice and Changbin could not help but coo at the cuteness .. in response Changbin smiled and shook his head and hands " hey .. its not your fault .. I was a little zoned out when you popped out my name suddenly it was a bit surprising as no one from school really come here ... I -- I wasn't expecting .. " he said rubbing the back of his nape with an embarrassed smile .. 

" I am sorry again ... Can I help you clean?? " Jisung asked out of his habit .. he could never see anyone get in trouble because of him .. he was just too sweet for this cruel world 

" You are just too cute for this bad world Jisung ... " Changbin said smiling .. 

 " Huh  ???" Jisung was confused ....