Entries

Hello everyone and welcome to the Short Story Competition!

Do you want to practise your writing skills? Or do you have a passion for writing and want to have some fun?

If you are either one of those people, don't hesitate to join the contest!

A new chapter will be published every so often with a prompt, a minimum word count and a deadline. After reading all of the contestants' work, it will be given constructive criticism and a winner will be chosen. Don't worry if you don't win a challenge, since there will be many depending on how many contestants join. We want to create a community of writers that will encourage and help each other to get better.

The genres covered will be adventure, contemporary, historical and romance.

Don't worry, if you don't want the criticism of your work to be published here, it can be sent to you privately.

The winners will receive prizes, which will be discussed in the next chapter.

So if you want to join, please introduce yourself in the comments or message me, and a list of all the contestants will be formed. Answer all of the four passcodes in a private message to me, since it lets me know that you've read through all the important details.

Passcode #1: What is your favourite book?

Write away!