14 ✭

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜

I found myself drawn to his captivating gaze

I found myself drawn to his captivating gaze. It was as if time stood still, and the world around us faded into the background. His eyes held a mixture of longing and curiosity, mirroring my own feelings.

The air crackled with anticipation as he slowly reached out, his fingertips brushing against mine. Electric currents danced along my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

With a gentle yet firm grip, he pulled me closer, his touch igniting a fire within me. Our bodies gravitated towards each other, unable to resist the magnetic pull.

The warmth of his breath against my cheek sent shivers down my spine, intensifying the moment. It was a delicate balance between desire and restraint, a dance of longing and surrender.

And then, in a surge of passion, our lips met. It was a collision of fervor and tenderness, a symphony of sensations that enveloped us. Time seemed to suspend as we lost ourselves in the intoxicating embrace.

As our kiss deepened, a wave of exhilaration washed over me. I could feel his heartbeat echoing mine, a rhythmic melody that echoed in the depths of my soul. Every touch, every caress, spoke volumes without the need for words.

Then his response was a mixture of laughter and a gentle push, guiding me towards the bed. Our playful banter continued, intermingled with tender moments of vulnerability.

"Why are you so rough today? Can't control yourself pretty boy?" I said, my mouth whispered against his.

"No ma'am, when it comes to you, you're making it way too difficult for me."

He confessed his overwhelming desire, unable to contain the intensity any longer. It was a declaration that filled the room with a magnetic energy, heightening the anticipation.

And in response, I playfully bit his hand, a signal to slow down and savor the moment.

His eyes widened by my action, caught off guards.

I kept my gaze shifting on him, feeling a surge of control when I provocatively took his finger, putting it inside my mouth as I licked it slowly.

Suddenly, the whole atmosphere changed from playful to a burst of lust and excitement.

As I lowered my eyes, I could see his erection gradually growing by the second under his pants.

"God.. Y/N you really are a naughty girl aren't you?" He said, biting his lower lip as he enjoyed what I was doing to him.

The air thickening with anticipation, he gently removed his finger from my mouth, signaling the start of something more intimate.

With a swift motion, he removed his t shirt, revealing his star inked next to his v line while I lay beneath him, my heart racing as he reached for the hem of my shirt.