4 ✭

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

Still shivering in the freezing December air, I made my way to the grand building

Still shivering in the freezing December air, I made my way to the grand building. High-heeled boots might not been the best idea for this chilly weather, but I wanted to make a fashionable entrance. As I stepped into the building, a rush of warm air from the heater enveloped me, erasing the chill from my bones. I couldn't help but let out a contented sigh.

Inside, the walls were adorned with enormous posters of well known models gracing the covers of prestigious fashion magazines, like Vogue. I absorbed the glamour surrounding me.

My gaze wandered toward the reception, where two workers were typing away at their computers. The incessant sound of gum emanated from their mouths as they barely spared a glance in my direction. Determined to start off on the right foot, I cleared my throat to grab their attention.

"Hi I'm Y/N" I introduced myself with a friendly smile. "I believe you were informed about my arrival because of Pablo?"

One of the workers finally looked up from her computer, her bored expression giving way to a brief moment as she analyzed my appearance from head to toe. With a nonchalant tone she responded

"Oh, it's you. Yeah, hold up hun"

Rolling her eyes, as she starting typing on her keyboard, searching for my name in the system. After a moment, she shifted her gaze back to me and provided the necessary directions.

"Yeah, so you should go to the second floor with the other waiting models."

Confusion flickered across my face as I realized I had no idea where the elevator was located.

Sensing my hesitation, I asked, "Okay, but where exactly is the elevator miss? Will Pablo be there?"

Exasperation clouded her features as she sighed and continued to roll her eyes.

"Look sweetheart," She retorted in an annoyed tone. "I was only given the information Mr.Hernandez provided. I don't know if he'll be there. It doesn't concern me."

She slightly rose from her chair and pointed me the direction of the elevator.

I responded with a smile on my face before I walked away.

"Why is everyone a bitch in New York.." I thought to myself.

As the doors of the elevator closed and started ascending, I took a deep breath trying to shake off that encounter. Pressing the number two button, I could feel the vibration of the elevator floor beneath my heels. Excitement and nervousness coursed through my veins as what awaited me on the second floor grew.

The elevator finally came to a stop, announcing its arrival with a soft chime. The doors glided open, revealing a bustling scene of models and stylists flitting about, their energy palpable.