𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

【Love thorns all over this rose - Slut!】

After having a short little depressive episode, I decided to take a nap

After having a short little depressive episode, I decided to take a nap. I can't help loving naps, but I hate the waking up part and having no idea of where I am. I woke up and my curtains were open, the sun high and bright in the sky, I sleepily grabbed my phone, and accidentally knocked my water bottle off my bedside table, oopsie. It was 2:26 p.m. I had been asleep for about 4 hours. I took my hand to my face, and screamed a little too loud, rolled to my side and started looking at my phone, and I was surprised with the fact that Marlon had texted, okay, weird.

"Getaway car, huh? Why where you doing there anyway? Stalking me I suppose."

That dumb little hairless rat who lives under the floorboards of the school, why does he care? It's not like I was actually stalking him, and it's none of his business that I decided to take the long way home because I was feeling a bit down. 

"Why do you care anyway." 

I replied and threw my phone across my bed, my phone almost falling off the bed by one inch, thank the lords. I can't deal with Marlon right now, and much less his teasing, with the knowledge that dad decided to take a little surprise trip home. I turned my tv on, and put on "Gilmore Girls" since I was rewatching it again, and hurried downstairs to get some snacks, since I was starving because I hadn't really had anything to eat. I grabbed the half eaten skinny pop bag and the gummies that were left from yesterday, since I had been craving them all day long, and ran upstairs skipping a step in between each one I took, and shut my bedroom door, grabbed a blanket and tucked myself in. In the episode, Lorelai was at the independence inn, and his dad was in town visiting, judging everything she did, wow what a way of making me feel better about my dad. I reached for my phone and saw that Marlon had answered 14 minutes ago, and said.

"I don't." 

And this was followed with another text, that he sent a few minutes later.

"I heard that you went out with Baxter. Are you home, celery?" 

Who told Marlon that I "went out" with Baxter? And why is he asking if I'm home? 

"Yeah?" 

He answered immediately, like so fast, as soon as I sent the text it said read, and he was already typing. 

"Okay, great."

Okay, weird. I didn't even have time to think about this more than the basic questions like, why is he asking? What is he up to? Lord will you help me if something unexpected happens? Because I heard a knock on the front door, followed with someone opening the door, and the certain someone who knocked talking to the certain someone who opened the door, and one of those certain someones coming up the stairs, walking towards my room, and knocking on the door. My heart started racing, since it was obvious that Marlon was the one who was on the other side of the door, and I was really wondering if jumping out the window, and running away as fast as I could would be better than opening the door and facing whatever Marlon Sousa was about to say and do. And apparently I'm really slow when it comes to thinking, because Marlon said something.