15

Honey was slyly making her way out the back of the bar with one of the members of the ox skull biker gang on her tail. They were all fairly young, new riders in their twenties and that played into their hands perfectly. It had been a while since they'd got a job for multiple people at once. (Kind of added to the thrill of it all.)

She glanced at Five across the packed bar as he 'accidentally' knocked the lead members beer across his lap.

The stocky bearded man shot up in anger and she caught her partners lips twitch into a subtle, confident smirk as he aimed to antagonise him enough to get him to fight.

Honey acted like the man wasn't following her and took the nearest door, parting the beaded curtain and heading down the dark, narrow hallway leading to the exit. Her hand brushed along the graffiti and poster covered walls, the light above her blinking.

She opened the fire exit door and stepped out into the alley where people mostly came to smoke, and let the door shut behind her, not needing to look.

She knew he had followed her when the door didn't slam against the doorframe and he caught it. As she waited, pretending to fish in her over the shoulder purse for something, the second the door closed behind him she pulled out her knife and span before he could even attempt to flirt or make an advance.

He fell to the floor when she yanked the blade from his eye, earning a gutteral, pathetic sound from his throat. She stepped back as the fire exit door opened quickly and didn't bat an eye as she let the heavy body hit the ground with a thud.

"There's blood on your face."

She arched an eyebrow at Five, who waited by the side of the door.

A second later, the leader with the reddish beard burst through the door, locking eyes with Five who grinned and backed away a step.

"You want a fight, kid?"

She almost laughed as she locked eyes with Five. How ironic that they were both far older than this man.

He didn't even notice her or his dead friend behind him in the darkened alley, likely too drunk like the rest of his buddies.

"Sure." Five said lightly, waiting for the man to take the first swing.

When he did, he disappeared in a flash of blue and shocked the man so much that he froze mid swing.

She stepped back over the body to allow Five room to reappear and punched the man from behind. His head careened with a smack into the wall, and he stumbled down to the floor with a groan.

Guns were too loud for this job considering there were two more rather large men to follow, and how full the dirty bar was. (Anyone could walk out for a smoke, so they were aiming on getting in and getting out fast.)

Before he could try and get back up, Five kicked him in the back to keep him down just as the door opened once more and two more gang members stepped out.

Five shot Honey a bored look over his shoulder.

The one with a black shaggy mullet noticed Five and his friend trying and struggling to get back up while groaning drunkenly at his feet.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think-"

Five sighed loudly and kicked the leader down again, making a show for the two as he hit the floor.

The blonde one behind the mullet guy shoved his friend to the side and charged at Five with a sharp 'hey!', and Five let him chase him down the other end of the alley.

"What the fuck?" The mullet guy helped the leader up, who was bleeding profusely from his forehead. The crimson liquid seeped into his beard, dying it a darker colour. When he stepped into the light over the door with the help of his friend, she could see his eyes glazed over and dazed.