Prologue

Being a member of the Solo family was a blessing and a curse. You got the best parents in the world, Han Solo and Leia Organa. True, their love was complicated, which meant that they fought, but what couple didn't

They had two children, Y/n and Ben. Ben was two years older than his little sister, which meant that the couple had to seperate a few arguments. But of course, their Uncle Luke was always there to help.

Luke always felt that they were both extremely force sensitive, ever since they were born. It was the main reason for him to start training the new generation of Jedi, and open his Jedi temple to train kids.

But, we all know how that went.

Ben Solo turned on his master, or did his master turn on him? Both sides of the story won't talk about what happened, so we will never know.

But the main consequence of what happened, was that Ben Solo... became Kylo Ren. He turned to the dark side, turned against everyone, his friends, master... and family.

All Y/n could do, was watch it all play out. She remembered the night it happened, there was screaming, crashing and fire... so much fire.

She remembered her older brother, her idol, yelling at her over all the destruction...

"Come on, Y/n! We can take over the galaxy as brother and sister!" He cried to her.

"I don't know who you are anymore... my brother would never do this!" Y/n cried back.

"This is your brother! This has always been me!"

"You're wrong!"

"If you're not with me, sister, then you're against me!"

Y/n couldn't take this anymore, so she ran, as fast as she could. She didn't know where she was going, but all she could hear was her heavy breathing, heart in her head, and her brothers words calling after her...

"I'LL FIND YOU, Y/N! I'LL ALWAYS FIND YOU!"

From there, it was a blur. Y/n was feeling every emotion possible in the span of a few minutes, she was exhausted, but the adrenaline in her veins wouldn't let her stop running.

It was like the moment was replaying in her mind, like a broken record, she she wish it would stop. It kept going and going, the screams, the fire, the anger she felt everywhere.

Eventually the girl dropped to her knees, and let out a scream of anguish. She had lost a brother, and gained a new fear...

Kylo Ren.