Chapter 4

Warning: Smut ahead

Zim's POV

It's the first day of the tour and I'm excited, if not a little nervous. I got my outfit ready the night before, which is my mesh singlet, my short leather shorts, and my stockings attached to my garter belt, before slipping on my leather boots. As I'm tying them, Pogo and Ginger walked in and whistled.

I blushed hard.

I do have to say, Stephen and Kenneth are two of the most attractive men I've ever met. Ginger had no problem flirting with me, while Pogo had been giving me lustful stares.

Pogo's POV

I walked into the bus and there's Zim looking sexy as hell with his singlet mesh exposing some of his back and his skimpy ass leather shorts and those sexy stockings defining his legs. I wasted no time complimenting him on his slutty outfits until it was time to leave for our first performance.

Later

Third person

The show went without a hitch and now, the guys are heading back to the bus. Pogo, Ginger and Zim walked back together and the guitarist sighed as he sat down on his bunk bed. He lazily attempted to untie his boots, but as he struggled to, he saw Pogo and Ginger removing his boots at the same time. He sighed blissfully, it was nice to have someone to help him with that.

"Let us help you unwind, baby," said Pogo as he tugged his singlet, to which Zim nodded.

Once they got him half naked, leaving him just his shorts and stockings, Ginger sat next to him, gently grabbed his face and placed his lips against Zim's velvety one. In response, the smaller man placed his hands on the drummer's shoulders as the kiss grew more passionate. Pogo started caressing the guitarist's legs until he spreaded them apart, unbuttoning his shorts and unzipping them. Zim's breath shuddered as the keyboardist gave him attention on his intimate area.

"W-wait, what if Marilyn and Twiggy walks in," Zim pulled back, concern written on his delicate face.

"Don't worry, they're out at a bar hooking up or some shit," Pogo replied as he squeezed his thigh.

"Get on your knees," Ginger said.

Zim did as told, pulling down the drummer's shorts, before pulling out his large, hardening member. Zim leaned in and kissed the tip of Ginger's cock while glancing at him lustfully. He then dragged his tongue from the base to the tip, making the older man shudder. Ginger gripped Zim's hair as he teases him with the tip of his tongue.

"Is it your first time?" Ginger asked, to which Zim nodded. Despite never having actually done this, he did get some ideas from sex tapes.

"My pretty little Zimmy, you like that, don't you?" asked Ginger. Zim looked up and nodded before wrapping his black lips and taking it in.

"He knows how to take it, huh," said Pogo, who's getting aroused by just watching Ginger stuffing Zim's innocent face with his massive cock.

Zim moaned like a whore as he bobbed his head up and down, twisting his hand slightly around the base and dragging his tongue underneath his shaft. Ginger let out a guttural moan as he continually thrusted his hips forward and slammed Zim's head against it, causing him to gag a little.

Ginger hissed and grunted as he reached for his climax, spurting his cum into the little guitarist's mouth.

"Swallow it," Ginger groaned as Zim wasted no time in swallowing them like a little slut.

As he slowly pulled back, he turned to Pogo lustfully, who's now rubbing his clothed member.

Pogo looked at the drummer and said, smiling, "He wants the Pogo stick."

The little thing walked over to the keyboardist and sat on his lap like a stripper. Pogo reached his arms around and gave his little ass a good squeeze. Zim yelped and his body felt very warm in the whole situation. He then circled his rear a little as he grinded it, making the man beneath him hard. He then leaned in and crashed his lips against Pogo's. They made out passionately for a few minutes before Pogo aggressively pushed him off, which scared Timmy a little as he stumbled.

"Pogo, what are you..." he barely got his question across as the taller man got up and pushed him back in bed, causing him to yelp again.

He then aggressively pulled off his leather shorts, almost snapping off his garter belt in the process.

"God, he has the best legs," Pogo thought to himself as he removed his brief. Ginger piped in.

"Leave the stockings on." Pogo nodded before unzipping his green pants and whipped out his hard, throbbing cock. Zim's eyes widened as he stared at the keyboardist's member and reflexively bit his lower lip.

Before he could say anything, Pogo grabbed the guitarist's knees and pinned it to his shoulders, giving him full access to Zim, pushing himself into him. Zim cried out in both pain and pleasure. He is so tight and Pogo groaned deeply at the sensation. He moved back and forth slowly to let him get used to the feeling until Zim signaled him to go faster.

As Pogo pounded into him, Ginger sat behind the guitarist and placed his hands on the back of Zim's knees, holding it in place as the other man repositioned himself by putting his hands on Zim's side as he continued to rail him. Zim squeezed his eyes shut and moaned loudly and uncontrollably, letting out a few curse words which wasn't common for the young man in general.

"Oh, fuck, Stephen, ahh, uh," their sounds of pleasure filled the bus, not caring if Marilyn or Twiggy walks in on them. He's in pure bliss as he was sandwiched between two hot, sexy men. He feels like a whore as he was ruthlessly ravished by Pogo.

Ginger felt himself getting an erection again as he watched Zim being fucked like a slut. He mused that once Pogo was done with him, he'd do the same.

Zim was writhing around as Pogo fucked the shit out of him. He felt himself getting painfully hard as the only friction his untouched dick have is his legs rubbing against it. He continued to moan Stephen's name as he whined about his intense need to be touched on his anatomy.

"Fuck, Zim! I'm about to cum," Pogo gritted his teeth as he climaxed into the young guitarist. He gave him a last few slams as he rode out his orgasms with Zim climaxing as well. Pogo pulled out and Zim moaned lovingly from the intense fucking he got. He felt a little pressure in his rear area as Ginger let go of his legs and the small man adjusted himself to a comfortable position in his bed. He yelped in surprise as Ginger grabbed his hips closer and flipped him on his stomach.

"Oh, we're not done with you, baby." Zim didn't even have time to respond as Ginger removed his shorts and pushed himself into him.

"Aah! Oh fuck, Kenny... Make me yours!" He squeezed his eyes and moaned uncontrollably as Ginger drilled into him, gripping his bedsheet. He felt like he's in Cloud 9 as the hot drummer pounded into him.

"My filthy slut loves to be fucked like a whore, huh? Huh? I want to hear you say it!"

"Please fuck me, Kenny! Fuck me like a whore!" Zim exclaimed as Ginger slammed into him relentlessly, huffing and moaning. The little guitarist yelped as Ginger hits his prostate perfectly as the older man increased his pace causing Zim to start speaking gibberish at the overwhelming pleasure he's receiving. Ginger chuckled darkly as Zim's mouth went slack at his brutal pace. The younger man felt like he was about to pass out from the ruthless pace that Ginger is giving him, in addition to Pogo previously.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby!" Ginger grunted as he spilled himself into Zim's ass. Zim moaned loudly as he reached his second climax of the night. He felt like he's in heaven as Ginger switched from beast mode into a loving version of himself. Upon pulling out, he flipped him onto his back and kissed him passionately. Pogo laid up beside them as the men made themselves comfortable for the night.

Zim's definitely gonna feel it the next few days.