Chapter 3

Zim's POV

Zim's POV

It's the first day of the tour and I'm excited, if not a little nervous. I got my outfit ready the night before, which is my mesh singlet, my short leather shorts, and my stockings attached to my garter belt, before slipping on my leather boots. As I'm tying them, Pogo and Ginger walked in and whistled.

I blushed hard.

I do have to say, Stephen and Kenneth are two of the most attractive men I've ever met. Ginger had no problem flirting with me, while Pogo had been giving me lustful stares.

Pogo's POV

I walked into the bus and there's Zim looking sexy as hell with his singlet mesh exposing some of his back and his skimpy ass leather shorts and those sexy stockings defining his legs. I wasted no time complimenting him on his slutty outfits until it was time to leave for our first performance.

Later

Third person

The show went without a hitch and now, the guys are heading back to the bus. Pogo, Ginger and Zim walked back together and the guitarist sighed as he sat down on his bunk bed. He lazily attempted to untie his boots, but as he struggled to, he saw Pogo and Ginger removing his boots at the same time. He sighed blissfully, it was nice to have someone to help him with that.

"Let us help you unwind, baby," said Pogo as he tugged his singlet, to which Zim nodded.

Once they got him half naked, leaving him just his shorts and stockings, Ginger sat next to him, gently grabbed his face and crashed his lips against Zim's velvety one. In response, the smaller man placed his hands on the drummer's shoulders as the kiss grew more passionate. Pogo started caressing the guitarist's legs until he spreaded them apart, unbuttoning his shorts and unzipping them. Zim's breath shuddered as the keyboardist gave him attention on his intimate area.

"W-wait, what if Marilyn and Twiggy walks in," Zim pulled back, concern written on his delicate face.

"Don't worry, they're out at a bar hooking up or some shit," Pogo replied.

"Get on your knees," Ginger said.

Zim did as told, unzipping the drummer's jeans, before pulling out his hardening member. Zim leaned in and kissed the tip of Ginger's cock while glancing at him lustfully. He then dragged his tongue from the base to the tip, making the older man shudder. Ginger gripped Zim's hair as he teases him with the tip of his tongue.

"Is it your first time?" Ginger asked, to which Zim nodded.

"My pretty little Zimmy, you like that, don't you?" asked Ginger. Zim looked up and nodded before wrapping his lips and taking it in.

"He knows how to take it, huh," said Pogo, who's just watching them.

Zim moaned like a whore as he bobbed his head up and down, twisting his hand slightly around the base and dragging his tongue underneath his shaft. Ginger let out a guttural moan as he continually thrusted his hips forward and slammed Zim's head against it, causing him to gag a little.

Ginger hissed and grunted as he reached for his climax, spurting his cum into the little guitarist's mouth. Zim wasted no time in swallowing them like a little slut.

As he slowly pulled back, he turned to Pogo lustfully, who's now rubbing his clothed member.

Pogo looked at the drummer and said, smiling, "He wants the Pogo stick."