Chapter 2

Ginger's POV

Ginger's POV

We started on the song Get Your Gunn, but me and Pogo were distracted by Zim's figure, missing our cue, causing Manson to have another one of his hissy fits.

"POGO! GINGER! PAY ATTENTION, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Brian yelled at the top of his lungs, which caused poor Zim to flinch. Honestly, I did too because he startled me too. He always does this every time things don't go his way, whether it's one of the stage lights not set properly or if one of the managers was in the way while we're performing.

"W-we're sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Don't let it fucking happen again! Tour is in less than a week!" He yelled. We started again and we did it perfectly. Zim did it perfectly, maybe better than Daisy. Although we missed Daisy, I'm glad this turn of event had led us to meet the little guitarist.

———

Later on, I went into the tour bus to grab some magazines when I saw Zim fixing his guitar. I sat down beside him.

"Hey there, cutie," I said, not trying to hide the fact that I'm attracted to him.

He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, hi, Kenny." I loved it when he called me by my real name.

"So, you nervous for the tour?" I asked him.

"Well, a little but I'm actually excited. I had always wanted to travel the world." I swear this guy is too cute. I can feel myself getting harder and harder as we speak. I covered myself with my arms trying not to be noticeable as he continued talking.

I gently slapped my hand on his slender legs twice and rubbed it a little, causing him to gasp a little.

"Sorry," I said, not really meaning it.

"I-It's alright," he smiled shyly. I let go of my hand and excused myself.

I hurried myself to my room and closed the door. As I did, I unzipped my pants and took out my hardened cock. I started stroking up and down, mentally undressing Zimmy. My breath hitched at the thought of his slender hands around my dick as he wrapped his soft lips around it. My mind is filled with dirty thoughts as I tightened my grip on my shaft and my other hand on the table and pumped faster, moaning and gasping. I hissed as I reached for my climax, picturing him swallowing my jizz.

I sighed in bliss as I cleaned up, hoping I'd be able to focus on the tour and not screw up for an hour each show.