5 ♪ blog

Chapter five

The spring light is harsh on her eyes the moment she steps onto the balcony of her home. The sun grazes her skin warmly but that could barely provide her any comfort. After the concert, her mind had been plagued with thoughts of their interaction and the fact that Riki was Shiru. She rethought everything, every little thing.

She had to get rid of her wallpaper. The very Shiru aesthetic wallpaper of his song is screenshotted and placed on the background of her screen. Jihyun pulled her phone from her pocket and took a glance at the images. She rushed to get rid of the paired wallpaper, holding her thumb on her screen and swiping up on the set, instantly trashing the pair forever.

There was no way she could keep it after seeing that Shiru was Riki. Jihyun groaned. It was an unbelievable fact, one it would take a long time for her to come to terms with.

Then the merchandise. She'd have to do something with those too, not trash, but sell definitely. If all these people found him handsome the bandwagon of fans could pile on, it'd be easy for her to get rid of the merchandise from so long ago. People would want to get their hands on it desperately. So that's all she had to do.

This was so unbelievable.

Ping!

Jihyun groaned. She was dreading checking the notification, not after the last one made her commit her gravest mistake. Nonetheless, she still checked the notification just in case it was important. The message from Rohee read; yo you might wanna look at this link

Out of curiosity, Jihyun taps the message and then the link. A blog opens on her screen, broadcasting a conversation-inducing title that'd catch anyone's eye.

"Well-known artist Shiru has his first concert, but who's this mysterious girl he acknowledges in the crowd? A partner?"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," Jihyun groans, idly scrolling down to check the comments, they couldn't have made a big deal out of it this fast, no way.

-he has the guts to show his girlfriend at his first concert kekeke
-woah he's really brave for that lol
-she's really pretty though
-i doubt his company allowed him to do this, is he stupid? Kekeke ruining his career just like that
-and he was so handsome too if only he didn't have a girlfriend
-she's not even popular either, what a waste, she should become an idol, and then i would accept it
-^ too bad she won't get accepted after this

Jihyun slapped her hand to her face, shutting her phone off immediately. She needed to diffuse her anger before it grew. People are so immature. They weren't dating, but geez give the boy a break. She didn't want to entirely take Riki's side, but come on. It was so conservative that she hated it.

Rohee; you good? You don't have to come back to school immediately after you can wait it out, hopefully, the teachers would understand

Jihyun; it's fine, professors would probably take their side so who knows if they would let me off. I'd have to face it anyway so I'll come back

Rohee; okay TT take it easy
Rohee; but hey, at least you got noticed, no? Kekekeke